Page 17

Aphmau grabbed my hand and said,
"I-I'm sorry Katelyn,I wasn't thinking.But who is Vlyad?"
I stopped and sighed.
"Why do you want to know about him?"I questioned firmly.
"I need to find out Katelyn.He's a shadow knight.So please tell me how or what you know of him."Aphmau said.
"He....he was my childhood friend.My only childhood friend."I answered.
"Oh...Come with me.You may want to see this."Aphmau said and lead me to a cell that someone was in.
My eyes widened.
"V-Vlyad?W-What are you-"I was cut off.
"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME!"He snapped at me.He turned into a Shadow Knight.An irritated one at that.
"V-Vlyad...Why are you like this?"I asked him sadly but calmly.
He looked at me with his demonic red eyes.
"Because you done this to me you pathetic girl!To think that all that time in the nether I didn't spend a second not thinking about you.."He said looking down at the ground.
"V-Vlyad...."I said with a touched tone in my voice.
"But I was a fool...I see you in person and all you do is just run away!"He shouted again.
I formed tears in my eyes and fell down to the ground kneeling.
I cried to him,
"I-I'M SORRY OKAY?!I shouldn't of ran away like that...I know it was wrong for me to do!But I don't think YOU know what you done to me!"
"What do you mean Katelyn?"Vlyad questioned.
"You may of been imprisoned in the nether for years,but..."I clenched my hands into fists.
"But what?Spit it out!"Vlyad said impatiently.
"BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO MISS SOMEONE YOU LOVE!YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW I FELT ABOUT YOU....H-How I feel about you..."You sobbed even more.
"K-Katelyn....I-I...."Vlyad de-transformed back into his normal self.
"Aphmau may you please unlock the cell door?"Vlyad asked.
"Heh..Of course Katelyn Lover 01."Aphmau smirked as she unlocked the door.
Vlyad rolled his eyes and walked up to Katelyn holding her hands in his.
He blushed then said,
"K-Katelyn I...