New Book

Hiya!
If you looked at the picture above, you may be fangirling or questioning who that boy is.
He's my boyfriend..

...

Joking.

Anyway because I really like BTS at the moment, I will be writing a book.
A Jungkook x Reader book.

Now you might be interested or you might not be.

If you do not know who this person is or don't know who BTS is,I definitely recommend looking them up in YouTube..not for the sake of understanding my book but for your eyes and ears to see these models dance.

Because I'm a good soul I'll show you there choreography of a couple of their songs...

The grace...

Isn't their own songs but..
HUNTY.
How tf can you not fall for them..

Anyway I don't know the exact date I will be releasing this book.
I'll post the first two chapter's on the 1st of September(come on Jungkook's birthday reference)

But wait...

There's more.

Lol I sound like a desperate hoover add like:
"It can get every single dot of dirt on the floor, but wait there's more!It has several contraptions so you can clean the stairs with ease.."
I'll stop.

If you made it this far you are some patient person.

Well done.

CONTINUING TO THE ACTUAL NEWS

So I know in the past I said that I don't watch Aphmau anymore so I don't know any of scenes etc.But I remember someone requested me to do a Yip x Alexis one (Even though it was about a year ago😂)When I was a big fan of Aphmau's stories I shipped Yip and Alexis together.
All I'm going to say is when I finish the Jungkook x Reader book I will consider writing another MCD book-Yip x Alexis.
But please know that I have not watched Aphmau for several months now so my book will be MY story.It will have no scenes from Aphmaus stories.

Okay so I think that's me.
Yip that's it....
Oh
My
God
I just made a pun without even thinking...
"Yip"

I give up

I'm really sorry about myself...I'll stop

(You actually deserve money if you've made it this far)

K thanks bye
x