Page 19

When Katelyn entered the guard tower she was starting to get ready to get some rest.It was a long day after all.
But once she lay there in her bed staring up at the smooth grey ceiling, she began to have an idea.An idea that would change everything.
She sat back up and rapidly put in her clothes and armour back on. She grabbed her weapon and rushed outside.
Once she reached the gates of Phoenix drop she was about to push the lever for the gate until she noticed a guard.
"Hey, what you doing?" Laurance questioned her.
"Huh? U-Uh!L-Laurance...hello...Um.I'm just taking a walk..."Katelyn paused.
"Oh are you?You wouldn't mind me waking with you then?"Laurance asked.
"Oh err...I'm sorry but I need time to myself...to-uh to get some fresh air!Heheh." Katelyn stuttered.
"Hmm alright then but if your not back in 1 hour at the max I'll get everyone and we will look for you."Laurance said.
Katelyn thought for a moment then agreed," Fair enough."
Then Laurance pulled the lever and the gate opened.
"Thank you.See ya!"Katelyn waved goodbye.
"Heh.Good bye Lady Katelyn."He replied.
Katelyn ran out the gates and into the woods.
She finally reached the docks.She took a deep breath and continued to walk towards a mini boat and guided it until she saw a mini island in the distance.
She soon lay down on the boat and drifted off to sleep.

12 Hours later
When Katelyn woke up she began to start the boat again. She headed north and then north west and there she was. The city she came from herself.
O'kasis.