Part 20

Once Katelyn ran to the front gates she saw two guards, sleeping.
She got her weapon out (fire fists) and said,
"Hey!Wake up!"
The guards blinked several times and  stood up immediately.
"Yes sir!"They said in unison.
"I'm not a man!I'm a lady that should have respect because I am indeed Lady Katelyn the fire fist.Formal member of the Jury of 9!" Katelyn regally said trying not to smirk.
"Huh?Oh!Lady Katelyn?My deepest apologies.Please enter."One of the guards said.
"W-wait Gabriel do you really think we should let some...women inside the walls?"The other said.
"Jamie!That is so disrespectful to Lady Katelyn!So sorry!"Gabriel said.
Jamie turned and bowed to Katelyn.
"I'm sorry Lady Katelyn.I didn't know you were..well somewhat famous to him.
The guard Gabriel went read and glared daggers at Jamie.
He then sighed, pulled the lever to open the gate and said,
"You can enter no lady Katelyn."
Katelyn smiled and walked towards Gabriel.
"Thank you sir Gabriel." She said and kissed his cheek.
His face went a deeper red and he put his head down.
"N-no p-problem lady Katelyn.."

Katelyn entered the city and tried to act as normal as possible.She looked round shops until she found her old house.
Her eyes sparkled before she sprinted to it.
She took a locket necklace out of her armour and opened it.Inside it was a key.
She tried to put the key in the key hole.She opened the door and walked in.
She shut the door behind her and explored what was left of her so called home.She spent 10-15 minutes wandering about old rooms until she was in her old room.Then she saw the object she came for.

Flashback

•"Okay Katelyn for your 10th birthday I got you a clock!" Her father said as his father showed her it.
"Oh a clock?What will I need that for daddy?"The little girl asked.
"Oh my dear, it's no ordinary click you see.Its a time travel clock!"He smiled.
"Is it wow!"She replied with a smile on her face.
"Indeed.But you can only use it 3 times or less in your life.So choose wise moments my blueberry."Her father said.
She nodded."Okay!"•
End of Flashback

Katelyn slowly walked towards the clock and opened the door of it to discover another world inside.