Page 21

When Katelyn could finally see the green blades of grass she was laying on her eyes widened.
This world was completely different from her normal world.The grass was greener and the sky was bluer.With no clouds to exist in the sky the sun was blazing down upon the valley that Katelyn was yet to discover.
In the distance she say a jet black horse.Katelyn ran to this horse and examined it closer. It's coat was the sky at midnight itself with the stars at its ankles. It's hair the same.
She got on it and guided the horse forward deeper into the valley.
Katelyn and her campaign were at the top of a hill.At the top she could see an abandoned castle.She then guided the dark horse to the castle.

The walls of the castle were full and sharp.As the wind blue on the walls you could here the souls inside that were desperate for life.Katelyn paused but then got off the horse.She hesitated for a moment but then opened the stone doors.
She walked inside and with every step you could here her boots echo when she stepped on the wood.She searched for a torch and eventually found one.As she explored the castle she found herself upstairs in a room.There was a mirror and she looked at herself.
Suddenly Vlyadlyn appeared in it.
Startled Katelyn stood back not knowing what might happen.But Vlyad just stood there staring at her with tears in his eyes.
"W-What's wrong?Wait what's going on?!"She shouted.
Vlyad said nothing but hand gestured for her to come back.
Katelyn's eyes widened and sauntered to the mirror.As she did so her body sinked into the mirror to bring her back    to the normal world.
When all her body finally appeared in her old room again she fell on someone, falling on top of them.

"Huh?!"She exclaimed.
"Oh u-um..hi.."