Chapter Two~What does it mean?~

Page 6
I see blurry faces as I slowly close my eyes and blink to make the faces clearer.
"KATELYN?!?!KATELYN PLEASE WAKE UP!"Aphmau cried.Black hair.Brown eyes.Yes it's Aphmau.
I try to sit up but someone pushes me down.
"Oh no you don't!"Laurance smirked.
Kawaii~Chan peaked through the door and brought out cookies as if she was waiting to bring them out when I woke up.
"Katelyn~Sama!Your awake!Oh~ Kawaii~Chan is so happy!"She makes a cute smile.
"Kawaii~Chan made cookies for everyone!There chocolate chip!"
She hands them out to everyone and then puts the tray back in the kitchen and sat down with everyone else.
"W-What happened?Why is everyone so worried?I just slept."I questioned.
"You didn't 'just sleep' Katelyn.You didn't wake up when we tried to."Dante explained.
"Yes and you made us anxious so that's why we were here shouting and crying your name out....I...I thought I lost you Katelyn..."Aphmau starts to cry.I hug her to comfort her and she hugs back.
"Aphmau I am so..so sorry.I don't know what happened."I say over her shoulder as I don't to Vlyad in the reality dream.I split the hug and realised about what happened in that other world or dream.I say on the bed with my head down with a frozen straight face.Everyone raised one eyebrow in wonder.
"Katel-"I talk over her
"What?"
"Are you okay?You just froze for a second there."Aphmau looked even more suspicious with me talking over her.She knew something was up.
"It's nothing!I just need fresh air.."I stormed outside where no one could possibly see me and sit under a cherry blossom tree.I saw a small grey furry rabbit with buttons for eyes.
"Hello rabbit...I know you probably don't understand me but I just need someone or something to talk to about this.So here I go."The small creature sits and looks at me as if it was eager to know.
Soon after I was done explaining the situation I was in.
"Oh really?Thats interesting.So why are you keeping it to yourself?"A voice came up behind the tree I was sitting under.
"W-Who are you?"I asked but I didn't get an answer so I turned around to see who it was."...Oh...My...Irene.."