Page 14

I turn around not knowing what to expect.But then I see the eyes that I always could recognise.
"....Y-Your...Here?"I said with no belief.
"Yeah..I-I am!"He exclaimed with tears in his eyes ready to fall on his rosy cheeks.
"V-Vlyad?!"I cried as he hugged me.I didn't hug back though because I was lost in my thoughts.
~Is he really here hugging me?How could he just do that?Im so mad and angry!But I'm relieved also.Argh I don't know what to think!~
I pushed him away and sobbed and then glared into his eyes.He has a confused face and tilted his head to the right slightly.
I frowned angrily.
"Katelyn is something wro-".He started to say.
"HOW COULD YOU?!"I shouted in tears and anger.
"Katelyn what are you-"I again cut him off.
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU DON'T KNOW!YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHY I'M LIKE THIS!"
"......."Vlyad didn't know what to say to me.
I finally calmed down a bit but still had a tone of anger in my voice.
"When you disappeared ,you left me with nothing!Nothing!I had nothing to go to when my family was in edges!NOTHING I TELL YOU!NOTHING!
"....I..."Vlyad began to say.
"Katelyn....I-I'm so sorry."
With that said I looked into his dark emerald green eyes and walked away.Soon walking was speed walking as he ran behind me.After speed walking it was jogging,then running and then sprinting.
I bolted into the village and ran into Laurance.
"K-Katelyn?What's the matter?"He asked in a worried tone.
I breathed in and out heavily.
Soon after that, I fainted.