01

* This book has a lot of cursing and very inappropriate references, so if you can't handle then peace ✌🏽. Also, enjoy 😘

Malachi's Pov

First day of school in this bumb ass town. It wasn't actually bumby, since it's in the rich people area, but you get the point.

My parents decided to move right after my junior year of high school because my pops had built a new church around here. Also, because our last neighborhood was crappy and people were always getting shot.

It really made no sense to me though, that we moved right when I was about to start senior year. Couldn't I at least finish. It wasn't all that bad though since I got my parents to agree on my best friend, Mia, living with us. So now I would start the school year with someone I know.

You are probably wondering why I'm only 16 in my senior year. Well when I got to high school they let me skip ninth grade because I didn't need it. I use most of my time studying so basically I was a nerd, but I still had a life though. Just knew what my priorities were in life.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, Mia. Mia and I have been friends for all my life. When I was born, there wasn't really anyone to watch me so my parents would take me next door, for the neighbors teen boy to babysit me. Coincidentally they had just had a baby girl 11 months before me so it wasn't to hard to babysit me.

After that we would literally spend all our time together, we were inseparable. Mia knew everything about me and I knew everything about her, no secrets. Mia was what you would call a thot, she's basically slept with every dude in our old school and still managed to not catch an STD. I didn't care though, because she was my best friend and I loved her.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered before going back to my room. School started in about thirty minutes but I wasn't fazed. I took my uniform out of my closet and laid it on my bed. Yes I have to wear uniform since I go to Catholic school, courtesy of my father.

I dried myself and applied some coco butter to my body. Gotta make sure my lightskin ass ain't ashy. I put on my clothes and wore my wolf grey 3's. Even though we had to wear uniform we were allowed to wear whatever shoes we wanted.

I grabbed my black MCM bookbag and walked out my room. I was greeted by Mia who had just walked out of her room with her altered uniform.

"I think you missed a button or two" I said sarcastically at her pointing to her boobs that were popping out of her shirt.

"Ha ha, real funny. Hurry up so we can leave before we late." She said with a stank attitude and rolled her eyes

"You better make sure Pastor don't see that before he give you a lecture." I warned her. Pastor was what we all called my dad, even my mother.

I walked in my parents room to see my mom sitting on her bed.

"Ma we bout to leave for school, can I get some cash?" I asked even though my bank account was loaded.

"Sure honey, give this to Mia. And be safe, driving to school isn't a race. Have fun at school." She said pulling out two crisp hundred dollar bills out her purse and putting in my hands, one for me and one for Mia.

My mom always gave me the same speech on driving safely after my older sister got into a car crash. After that I have never went out with my car without getting a "be safe".