04

Markus Pov

It's been a week since Malachi and I presented our project. Within that time we hadn't even had a full conversation, the most we would do is say hi which I always initiated. It was as if he didn't want anything to do with me or something, which really sucked because I felt like I was falling for him. I've tried to talk to him but every time I do he avoids me or make an excuse to get out of it.

"Babe!" Chloe said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"W-what?" I said

"will you?" She asked

I thought for a second to see if I knew what she was talking about.

"Come over? My parents are going away for a business trip. We can do what we do best" She whispered in my ear.

I had to to pretend that it turned me on or she would get suspicious.

"Babe there are people watching" I referred to the cafeteria full of people.

"So what?" She said rubbing her hand dangerously close to my cock. Still wasn't turned on though.

"Girl's lets go to the bathroom" Chloe said taking her gang of bitches away.

"Why the fuck do you stay with that bitch?" Rodney asked

"Obviously the pussy good, duh"  Dylan said smacking Rodney of the back of his head.

"Nigga what I said bout touching my cuz like that" Jakob said glaring at Dylan.

Jakob and Rodney were cousins, not too apart in age. Jakob was always protective of Rodney though because he wasn't as built as the rest of us. Don't let that go to your head though, he'll still fuck you up.

"Whatever, I got a blow appointment anyways" Dylan said getting up.

Dylan was the biggest fuckboy in our school. Every girl knew that but they couldn't resist his charm. He would always bullshit them by telling them they were the one to change him and shit. Dylan and Jakob were both on the team with me and were my best friends, including Rodney.

Even though I was closer to Jakob and Dylan, Rodney and I had one thing in common. We were both gay. I hadn't found out till this summer though. I had went to Jakob's house once and accidentally opened the door to Rodney beating his meat to gay porn. He started to freak out and begged for me not to tell Jakob. I told him not to worry tho because I was the same way. So ever since we would always talk more than to the others.

"That nigga Dylan gonna catch something, and when he does imma be weak. I don't want your little ass following after his footsteps, one pussy at a time." Jakob said to Rodney.

"You only a year older than me fool, and you don't have to worry about that." Rodney said smirking at me.

•¥•

Malachi Pov

"He's still looking" Mia said staring behind me

"Why won't he just leave me the fuck alone, God" I said putting my head down

"Did he do something? cuz you've been avoiding him for the past week. You even got him asking me if there was something wrong." Mia said rubbing my back.

After our presentation I had been avoiding Markus as much as I could. He hadn't necessarily done anything wrong though. It's just he makes it hard for me to think. I'm already confused about what I may or may not be then he has to bring his sexy lightskin ass to confuse me more. I don't want to be this way but he is making it really hard on me.