02

Markus Pov

Basketball practice was finally over and I smelt terrible. I went to the locker room to take a cold shower because I didn't want Kai smelling me like this.

I was still surprised he was in my school now. I might have used to like him in middle school. I was never too sure if he liked me back though, wasn't even sure he would go that way with his father being a pastor and all. He probably hated all gays.

You might have guessed by now that I am not into pussy. Of course I have had sex with girls, plenty of times but I was never really into it. Just never could admit that to anyone, even my best friends. I felt like they might think I'm a fag or something. So I started to date Chloe to prove I am straight, even though I'm not.

Chloe doesn't know I'm using her though and it got to stay that way. She's a real bitch and would end me right here, that's the main reason I choose her out of all the thirsty bitches chasing after me. I figured dating one of the girls from the "bitches" squad would be great.

Now i regret that after she be using all the little money that I barely have. Yup, I'm poor. Well not necessarily poor poor, I'm still fresh and all but I don't got it like that. My mom has to struggle working two jobs to watch after me, my sister, and my dying father. He has bronchial cancer and is expected to live for a year tops. I tried to get a job but my mom wouldn't allow it. She says the only job I should be worried about is school.

Which led me to selling drugs. I am ashamed of it but I have to do what I can to help my family. Whenever I give the money I make to my mom she starts to wonder where I got it from, so I tell her I tutor some kids but I know she doesn't believe it.

Because of our financial problems we moved here during my eight grade. We live in the south side where all the other broke people live. Then there is the north side with the rich white kids. Our school is in the middle of both the north and south but mostly north kids attend. The only reason I attend here is because my mom wants me to do good and hopefully get a scholarship. That's why I bust my ass to work hard in school and maintain the best player in basketball.

Anyways, I walked towards Malachi who was sitting in the bleachers texting on his iPhone 7 plus Jet Black. He looked up at me as I approached him and smiled.

"You did great." He said

"Were you even paying attention?" I questioned him.

"Yeah...sort of" He said shyly

"Sure you were, lets get going." I said smirking. I knew Malachi wasn't a basketball person. All in middle school when we would play basketball in gym he would sit out. Even when he did play he would get his ass busted, most of the time even getting knocked down to the floor. But when it came to football or baseball he would whoop your ass. That's why he got a nice round bubble butt, that I couldn't stop admiring as we walked towards his car.

"Damn you got a rover, you lucky no one in this neighborhood tried to steal it or somethin." I said to him as I admired his sick ride. As we drove I noticed that we were going towards the north side.

"You live in north?" I stupidly asked, obviously if we were going that way.

"uh sure?" He asked then pulled up at this nice ass house.