18

Markus Pov

"Nigga gimme that shit" Kai said taking the 48 pack of beer out of my hand "what I told you bout lifting up heavy shit. Bring in the paper towels or some"

It's been almost a week since I got out the hospital and Malachi has been actin like I'm crippled or something. Every time he see me doin somethin "dangerous" he yell at me like my moms.

I was suppose to start school this week but I was too lazy and been avoiding Chloe. Also avoiding Dylan cuz if I see that nigga I know there's already gonna be a problem. Rodney and Jakob fucked his ass up this week but I didn't care, cuz if I see that pussy it's over.

It was Saturday and we were setting up for Mia's birthday bash. Since it was at the top floor of the hotel we had to keep going up and down from the car. Malachi didn't want me to help thinking it would tire me and stuff, so he called Rodney and Jakob to help. 

"I can't wait till this party start so I can bag a bitch" I said causing everyone to laugh and Malachi to glare at me. It was a joke though cuz everyone here knew I didn't go that way.

Malachi was still wearing the ring I gave him, he wore it everywhere even the shower. I still never told him how I got the money to afford the ring. Truth is I had taken some money out of my college fund to buy it. I was getting a scholarship anyways so it didn't really matter. I just wanted to give my prince everything that he deserved.

"Mia where you want all this weed and shit?" Rodney asked taking packs of weed out his bag.

"Just put it on a table or something" She said not really paying attention.

"you even allowed to have drugs up here?" I asked

"maybe, maybe not. that's not my problem though." She said continuing to decorate the room.

"Hey Mal, I brought the speaker" Max said as we walked in with a huge speaker

I got up and helped him bring in the other one, even though Kai would be mad. It was a huge speaker, I didn't want anyone getting hurt.

"thanks bro" Max said giving me a dap

He wasn't really a problem for me anymore. Even though he was technically my competition, I knew I had won Malachi's heart anyways. But he did share things with Kai, that I didn't. Like the first blow, yeah Malachi told me. He felt guilty but I told him not to worry bout it. What he did when we broke up is his business. 

"ok everything for the most part is done, lets get home and get ready" Mia said picking up her handbag.

We all crammed into the small elevator and went our separate ways after.

"So who's invited?" I asked Mia who was sitting in the back of the car

"umm, just about everyone from school. Except the nerds and the bitches that I don't like." She responded

When we arrived to their house it was 8:43.

"You guys go get ready, we leave by eleven." Mia said before walking into her room.

"you wanna shower first or should I?" Kai asked when we got to his room

"why don't we shower together?" I said wrapping my arms around his waist

"stop playing games, we don't have much time till we leave." He said trying to get out of my grip

"I'm serious, you've seen me and I seen you. Nothing to nervous about" I whispered in his ear

"yo get off me bro, we're not showering together weirdo"

And as always he won. I decided to take the first shower while he found us both something to wear.