08

I was currently waiting in the parking lot for Markus to come. I had to drop off Mia and get changed because I hated rep'ing my school. Mia kept tapping her long nails on my car impatiently, which was pissing me off.

Just then Markus walks out with Chloe. He pointed to his phone and kept walking to his car not acknowledging us.

"well that was rude" Mia said and got in the car.

I got in and all of a sudden my phone vibrated meaning I got a text.

Markus😳- Sorry bro gotta drop Clo home, pick ya up in thirty min 😘

Kai😊- np, had to drop Mia off anyway and change, peep ya later 🙈

I showed Mia the text and began to drive.

"Why you got him saved with the embarrassed emoji?" She asked scrolling up to see our other texts, nosy bitch.

"Bitch stop going through my phone, and I got him saved like that cuz I dunno what we are" I admitted.

"What ya mean, I thought ya'll were 'just friends' not wanting to complicate things or jump into a relationship." She said handing me back my phone.

"Yeah but like, sometimes we chilling like friends calling each other 'bro' and playing video games, doing what normal friends do. But then sometimes we calling each other 'bae' and shit, and doing romantic stuff." I said

"What you mean romantic stuff?" She asked raising an eyebrow

"Not like that dutty girl. We had our first kiss that night at the party, in the bathroom which ended up turning into a hot make out. and then today at gym he purposely made us wait till everyone was out the locker room so we could do it again. That aint what friends do" I explained.

"well have you talked to him about it? seems like you wanna b more than friends" She said as I pulled up in our driveway.

"I tried but all he wanna do now is be affectionate and stuff, it's like let me talk. and today he wanna propose a date. Imma try and talk to him then." I said getting out the car and locking it.

We walked inside to Shay and Kev watching tv. They were always home chilling as if they don't attend college.

"Do ya'll actually even go to your classes? Cuz I never seen one of ya doing homework or studying." I asked

"Of course cutie, we just have nice professors" Kev replied, once again flirting

"Eww, nigga bye" I said and walked to my room.

I looked in my closet for something coo to wear. I didn't wanna dress to fancy since I doubt we were having a fancy dinner or some shit. but I also didn't wanna dress down because he might think I don't care enough.

I put together a red and black checkered long sleeve, khaki styled joggers with my toro 4's, and to top it off a gold chain. I normally didn't wear chains, especially big ones because they weigh my head down.

I hopped in the shower to take a lighting fast shower that I was starting to get used to from waking up late on Sunday's. Usually it takes me about 30-45 minutes in the shower, but when I'm in a rush I can do it in 5.

When I got out of the shower I noticed I got a text from Markus. He said he was five minutes away and that I should bring him something "flee" to wear since he didn't wanna go all the way home to change.

I looked in my closet for something that would fit him since we weren't exactly the same size but not off by too much. I am a medium in most stuff while he is a large. We both have the same size feet though of 11. I grabbed some clothes that matched the Gym red 12's he was already wearing.