12

"No"

"please dad, his dad will be there we will have supervision" I begged

"No"

"Come on Joseph, let the boy go. He won't be fooling around with adult supervision." My mom chimed in

"Stephanie, your suppose to be on my side. I don't want my son traveling around the world at 17 with the new neighbors that we just met" My dad said

Max's dad had came to visit and offered to take Max to London for winter break. Max asked if I could come too and his father had no problem with it, as long as I got my parents permission.

My mom was cool with it but my dad, as always was being a dick about it.

"Dad please, I do good in school, I'm well behaved. Why is it that every time I want something you say no? Give me three reasons why" I said raising my voice a little.

"No means no, don't question me young man" He said getting up

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" I yelled then went to my room slamming the door shut.

I know I was actin a bit spoiled and shit but it wasn't fair. Whether it was just going to a party or something he would say no. I can't fucking wait till I'm 18 and get my own apartment so I don't have to live by his rules.

Maybe I might just get emancipated so I don't have to wait that long.

I could hear yelling downstairs from my parents. Obviously they were arguing over me as usual. They always argue on how to raise us and shit.

The yelling soon got quiet and I heard a knock on my door.

"go the fuck away" I yelled throwing the pillow at my door.

"its me baby" My mom said from the other side.

Obviously it was her, my dad would have just broke in without knocking. I remember him doing that when I was 12, and he caught me jerking off. That was the time he really lost it, told everyone at the church about what he had seen. My mom was so furious that she kicked him out of the house for some time.

"come in" I yelled

She opened the door and picked up the pillow walking towards my bed. She took a seat next to me and started to run her hand through my hair.

"when are you going to cut this, it's getting too long" She asked

"moommmm!" I said irritated. She always liked my hair long but not too long. My dad always wanted me to get a baldy but thats not happening.

"I talked to your dad, you have to understand that he does things for a reason, you cant just..." She said but then I cut her off.

"no, he just fucking likes to watch me bored" I said earning a smack on the head

"watch your mouth boy, anyways as I was saying. I talked to him and you can go" She said

"woah woah woah what!?" I said jumping out of the bed.

"you can go, get packing" She said standing up

"I love you mommy" I said jumping on her making us land on the bed

"ok ok, get off me" She said giggling.

"seriously mom, I love you" I said getting off of her

"I love you to boy, now start getting packed." She said before leaving my room.

I quickly texted Max that I was allowed to go then pulled out my Louis Vuitton suitcase and duffel bag from the top shelf of my closet. We were staying for two weeks so I needed one bag for clothes and the duffle for my shoes.