25

"Imma miss you too princess" Jakob said hugging Mia tightly

He was one of the people that weren't allowed on the trip due to his grades. He wasn't stupid or anything, his average was 89.21% but they wouldn't allow him to come on the trip.

So he was dropping us off at the airport. We were about to board the plane but Mia and Jakob were having their moment so we had to wait. I personally liked the fact that they would be spending a week apart. They were constantly together, Markus and I the same but they were worse. Theres never a time you see one without the other.

"okay okay enough love, we need to get on this plane" I said pulling Mia away from him.

"All passengers of flight DL41 please board the plane now, the plane will be departing in 30 minutes." The lady in the speaker said

"okay hurry lets go" I said walking towards the boarding gate

"bye baby, I'll call you when we get to LA" Mia said kissing Jakob

The flight would take literally a whole day to get there, so there was a three hour stop in Los Angeles. After that we were on our way to Sydney.

"Boarding passes please" The man in front of the door asked

We showed him our passes and he let us pass. We walked through the ramp then onto the plane. Our school did something right finally and got us first class. Markus and I sat together obviously, while Mia sat with one of her girls.

"This is going to be a long day" Markus whispered

He looked anxious and not in a good way. He was sweating and shaking, his hands were fidgeting.

"you afraid of heights?" I asked with a small smirk

"w-w-what, of course not. I took a plane to new york" He said

"okay then" I said then plugged my headphones into the person tv. This is exactly why I liked flying with Delta.

The speakers turned on and the pilot started to inform us about safety, where exits were incase needed, our life jackets and all that other shit.

The plane started driving around before tilting up and lifting off the ground. Markus quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. I looked over to him and his eyes were tightly shut. I couldn't help but laugh.

"The king is afraid of heights I see" I joked

"Shut the fuck up" He said gritting his teeth.

This truly was gonna be a long ass ride

•¥•

"that food was nasty, I need some real food" Mia complained as we walked around the airport.

We were finally in LA for three hours with nothing to do but walk around. Mia was already on the phone with Jakob, complaining about everything wrong with the trip.

"and then there was this little kid behind me that kept kicking my seat and wouldn't shut up" She said in annoyance

"you think she'll notice if we ditch her?" Markus whispered making me laugh

"I heard that" She said shooting us both a dirty look

We finally found a shop that sold pizza. Everything else was just too fancy or too expensive.