21

"so all this time he's been talking bout God this and God that, he's been gay and a rapist" I said burying my face in my hands.

I could still hear my mom yelling at my dad from my room. They released him from holding but he would have to go to a court trail to see if he was guilty, which he was. They found his DNA in the boy and on his clothes.

All day in school I was in a daze. I was confused and mixed emotions. Markus and Mia kept trying to cheer me up. Some of the kids had heard about it, Markus almost beating up a kid for calling me a "fag's son".

So coming home to see him sitting on the couch was all it took. I ran to him and started to punch and kick him. Markus pulled me off and brought me to my room. Now my mom just yelling at him, I think mentioned him even leaving.

"he may have fucked up, but he's still blood" Markus said while playing with my hair

"blood don't mean shit, he took advantage of that boy. Lied to my moms and I saying he was going on a retreat. He just disgraced us man. He is blood, but he'll never be my family."

As I finished saying that the devil walked into my room. His face bruised up from me punching him and he carried a duffle bag. He didn't even seem fazed that Markus and I were so close to each other, I mean what could he say about it, he was the same way.

"umm...your mother and I decided that it were best if I umm, leave the house for a while" He said with tears beginning to form in his eyes

"you mean she kicked you out, good. What if you rape me too" I said without holding back

"yeah well...I just came to say sorry for how this is affecting you and that I lost your trust. I just want you to know that I didn't rape him, it was a mutual feeling. We got caught by his mother, and he decided to blame me." He said before opening my door to leave

"wait dad" I called

"yeah?" He said with a bit joy in his eyes

"go to hell" I said before he left

It did feel kind of reliving that he was gone, but at the same time heartbreaking. The man you trusted your whole life, who protected you from the monsters under your bed, who dedicated his whole life to God, was a rapist?

I'm not sure when it started but I was full on crying right now. The hot salty tears pouring into my mouth.

"shh shh shh, don't cry. It's not worth it, He's not worth it" Markus said rubbing my back

I know that he just lost his dad and all, but I just lost mine emotionally. I would rather have had him die, then to deal with this. I can't keep my mind off of him doing that to a fifteen year old boy. I was once that age two years ago.

And what if he wasn't lying? What if the boy had engaged in it but lied to cover his ass. We would just have to wait to find out.

•¥•

It's almost been a week and I haven't been to school since. I couldn't bring myself to go there and everyone judge me for something my dad did. I especially needed to stay home and take care of the women. Shay, I believe had the hardest time taking in the news. Being as she was a daddy's girl and my dad was her everything.

My mother also had it difficult. She too hadn't been at work since and her friend from work told her about how everyone is gossiping about it. She's been currently talking to her lawyer about her options for divorce. My parents didn't sign a prenup so there were alot of stuff to consider.