13

Markus Pov

"Hey baby, Merry Christmas" I said handing her the gift.

"aww thanks baby, come in" Chloe said opening the door for me.

"how's my other baby doing?" I asked putting my hand on her still flat belly.

"great, but I'm always hungry and always need to pee." She answered.

You might be wondering what baby? Well, apparently I got Chloe knocked up right before Malachi and I started. When I found out I had to break up with him, for the sake of my new family.

FLASHBACK

"It's okay, we can just put this behind us" She said getting very close to me "just need one more thing from you, then I'll leave you alone" She said

"a-and what's that?" I asked causing her to drop her towel

"you in me, because come on. I'm so going to miss that dick" She said kneeling down in front of me a pulling my zipper down.

"bitch are you stupid" I asked pushing her head away from me.

"oh come on, like old times sake" She said trying to do it again.

"get the fuck off of me you dumb slut. Go ahead expose me, I couldn't care less." I said walking to the door while zipping up my pants.

"fine, but it's not you I'm going to expose, it's Malachi Richardson." She said causing me to freeze.

How? why? when? who? You could barely even see him in the picture.

"yeah, I know. It didn't take too long to figure it out. I was questioning myself all day, why would Mia be trying to cover up for you, ya'll aint even friends. Then it struck me, I had seen that sexy hair before, on her best friend." She explained.

"your a cold hearted bitch you know?" I said rage filling inside of me.

"oh come on, relax. As long as you stay with me, he can still be a faggot on the low." She said.

That word was exactly all it took for me to pounce on her. That word was all it took for my hand to wrap around her neck tightly. That word was all it took for me to come very close to punching her, until she said...

"I-I'm preg-gnant" She said trying her best to breathe

I instantly let go of her and started to walk away.

"with your baby by the way, I told you that you in me" even though I couldn't see her face, I knew she had her satanic smirk on.

I walked down the stairs out of the house, ignoring Chloe's mom. I walked towards the car and got in the back.

"why the fuck you sweating?" Malachi asked starting the engine

"n-n-nothing, just hot" I said fanning myself with my hand.

He turned on the ac even though it was pretty cold outside.

"so did you get it?" Mia asked

"ye" I responded looking down at my legs

"so then what took you mah long?" She asked

"j-just got h-held up" I stuttered to answer

"aii then" She answered before playing some music.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hello babe you paying attention?" Chloe asked snapping her fingers in my face.