28

Malachi's Pov..

It's been two days since prom, and Markus and I's first time. Since then we've fucked once or twice, or nine times. Me being top once, but having to promise not to tell anyone.

Mia has been talking nonstop about foursomes and shit, as if Markus would actually be willing to share me.

They say sex makes the relationship better and become whole, but it did way more than that for us. For once we felt complete, and as if there would be no one else for us. We felt as if we were one, thinking the same and acting the same. I have not once had a doubt about us and now I was confident that in the next five or so years Markus and I would still be together.

I turned to look at him as he slept. I would never be able to get over the fact that he was actually mine, and I was his.

"stop staring freak" He said smiling as he opened his eyes. I could never stare at him as he slept without getting caught.

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful" I said with a big grin

"not as beautiful as you babyboy" He said kissing my temple

"you know what today is?" I asked him

He looked confused as if he forgot an anniversary or something.

"wow you're a terrible friend, it's Rodney's birthday today." I said finally getting a "oh" face from him

"shit, my lil man is growing up. what we gon do for him?" he asked

"we? me and ma already planned something, I don't know what you are doing" I said laughing

"oh so it's like that, fine I'll do my own shit for him. and it's gonna be better than whatever ya'll doing" He said saltily as he got up and walked to the bathroom. I couldn't help but admire his cute little ass

"hey no cake for greedy people" he said using his hand to cover his ass

I pulled my phone out from under my pillow, and sent Rodney a birthday paragraph, saying how he was a chosen brother to me, and how I would do anything to protect him...

Afterwards I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Markus was standing in front of the mirror and brushing his teeth. He looked over at me, smiled, then continued to brush his teeth. This guy.

"me and my moms gotta pick something up so we won't be back for a while" I said as we walked back into my room

"for what?" He asked jumping on my bed

"don't worry bout it" I said with a smirk

I wore my white billionaire boys club sweatshirt with some light blue distressed jeans and my Columbia 11's.

"Hey Mia give this to Rod when he wakes up" I said handing her a envelope with money as I made way downstairs.

My mom was already standing near the door waiting for me. We drove in her car to the dealership. My mom wanted to get Rodney his own car, since us kids will be gone soon and he won't have anyone to drive him around when my moms not home.

The car we were getting him was a 2017 cadillac ct6. I know fancy right, but he deserved it. We already called in and ordered it we were just going to pick it up and drive it home. Well not exactly home since it was a surprise.

After hours of signing papers and shit it was four pm and time to go to dinner

After hours of signing papers and shit it was four pm and time to go to dinner. Mia suggested the cheesecake factory so we were going to meet them there.

My mom drove her car while I drove Rodney's new car. I was type jealous of his car, might have to get myself one.

When we got there everyone was there already. The host led us to the table that they were seated at. Markus, Mia, Jakob, Shay, Kevin and of course Rodney, were seated and waiting for us to sit down.

"ooo Happy Birthday my favorite son" My mom said running up to him and kissing him all over

"wow, love you too mom" I said making everyone laugh.

I took a seat next to Markus and picked up a menu. Markus laid his hand on my thigh and leaned close to my ears.

"you're still my favorite" He whispered making me laugh

"okay now that you guy are here lets order" Mia said then called over a waitress.

We all ordered our food then start talking. Jakob was currently telling a story about when him and Rodney were kids.

"and so then my dad had to take him on all the kiddy rides because he was too scared he would throw up again. You should've seen his face, he was mad scared when the rollercoaster was going up. I dead thought he was a white boy for a second." Jakob said laughing

"that's not funny, that was my seventh birthday" Rodney said angrily

"more like eleventh" Jakob chuckled

"whatever, you lucky I didn't even tell them bout that time that you peed the bed at aunt Cheryl's house"

"really, I wanna know" Mia said with a sinister smile

"so once we went to our aunt's house. Mind you she a mean ass bitch, no one in the family like her" Rodney started

"stop" Jakob said with a serious tone

"anyways we had to sleep over and for dinner Jakob didn't touch his water once. And since she was a nurse so she kept forcing him to drink water. So going to bed he had just drunk eight cups of water. The next day there was not an inch on that bed that was dry" He finished making everyone laugh

"In my defense it was her fault, not mine" Jakob said

Two waitresses walked over with our food in trays and started to set them down in front of us. My mom made us join hands and say a prayer before digging into our food. We all ate our food while having small talk, but I didn't participate. I was busying eating my food.

"Happy birthday to youuu" The employees started to sing as the brought out a cake with candles on it

We all stopped eating then starting to sing along and take pictures. I pulled out my phone and took a video of us singing to Rodney then posted it on snap cationing it "Happy Glo-day babybro 👶🏽🚗".

Rodney sat there with a cheesy grin before closing his eyes making a wish then blowing out the candles. Everyone was cheering and giving him hugs while wishing him a happy birthday. This was the happiest I've seen him in a long time, since he's been going through all this bad.

"Baby, I got you something. But you are going to have to follow us" My mom said to him before grabbing my hand and dragging me outside.

Everyone followed as we walked outside to the new car. My mom and I stood in front of it, me with the key in my hand. Rodney walked out, followed by Markus and Jakob, with a confused face on him.

"SURPRISE" Me and my mom yelled followed by everyone else.

His eyes lit up as he ran up to us and gave us a big hug. I could see a tear falling out of his eye and the biggest smile on his face.

"don't cry bro, you gon make me cry" I said squeezing him tight

"I swear I don't know what I did to deserve ya'll. You guys the only family I ever had, besides Jakob of course, and I thank God for bringing you into my life" He said

"Don't stress it bro, we got your back no matter what, now why don't you take this bad boy on a spin" I said holding the key up

"Hell yeah!" He said grabbing the key out of my hand and running to the drivers seat.

Mia walked up to me and gave me a hug resting her head on my chest.

"You really made that boy happy" She said staring at him "he deserves it though, you a good ass brother to him"

"I hope so" I said wrapping my arms around her