10

THREE MONTHS LATER...⌛️

Malachi's Pov

It's been a while since Markus and I broke up even though we were technically only official for a day. At first we would totally ignore each other in the halls and in class, pretending we didn't exist. It wasn't until last month that it started to become a 'hi and bye' relationship. Chloe was also back on his arm which I guess was fine cuz, he aint my nigga.

Mia also met a guy who is kinda like her. They both only care for sex, but their relationship is weird. You see they aren't "dating" they just friends with benefits, yet when one or the other gets caught "cheating" it's a problem. So basically they are exclusive friends with benefits. This guy also happened to be Jakob, Markus's best friend.

Mia was hesitant to tell me at first thinking I would tell her to stop, but I didn't. I don't really care that shes with his best friend, she should be happy because lord knows she never kept a man for this long.

Stupid ass Kevin also finally found himself a girl but that didn't stop the flirting. I think now it's worse, because even his girl be flirting with me so now I got two annoying ass people. Shay also found herself a darkskin nigga.

It seemed like everyone was cuffing it up besides me. Well for now...

There's this new boy that moved in across the street from us last week. He was 17, and so was I now. He was fine too, he looked like he was Jamaican or Haitian but I wasn't to sure. 

We have English together and I've seen him staring at me a couple of times

We have English together and I've seen him staring at me a couple of times. I wasn't sure he was gay though, since I've caught him checking out girls, once looking at Mia's ass.

He is kind of shy though, doesn't have many friends. I could see him on his porch playing guitar by himself, out my window. Maybe I should go say hi.

I slipped on my polo boots and wore my black bomber, since it was freezing outside. I walked past Mia's room hearing all the screeching from her bed of the "homework" she and Jakob were doing.

I walked outside letting the cold air smack against my face. I seen him look up after hearing my door close. I crossed the street which was very long since there is a lot of space between houses here. I walked towards him on the lawn and I could see him smile.

"Hey" I said getting closer "I saw you playing from my window and thought you might want some company" I said awkwardly.

"you were watching me?" He said in his sexy voice that I didn't expect. I didn't know how to answer so I just stayed quiet.

"sit" He said pointing right next to him

I quickly did as he said.

"what's your name?" He asked with a british accent I didn't notice before.

"Malachi, you can call me Kai though. How bout you" I asked

"Maximus, but you can call me Max" He said putting his hand out for me to shake, which I did.