16

"aii put on a movie, I needa piss" I said passing him the laptop. We have been watching netflix movies for the past five hours, while enjoying each others company.

I went to the bathroom and peed, which felt amazing after holding it in for two hours. I washed my and wet my face to keep me energized.

"babe, what does Mia mean by, Chloe thing is true?" Markus asked as I walked out the bathroom.

Shit, I forgot his fingerprint was in my phone. I guess I need to tell him now.

"umm, aii but you gotta stay calm" I said knowing he'll probably throw a tantrum, which will be bad for him.

"just tell me" His tone getting serious

"so there's this rumor going around in school...that Chloe is um...pregnant...with Dylan." I said observing his facial expressions "it's just a rumor though." I added once again.

He didn't say anything though. He just looked very hurt, I could tell by the way that his hands were shaking that he wanted to scream. He looked as if he were about to tear off someone's head.

"that bitch" He whispered

"She fucking USED ME!!" He said now screaming "AND THAT BUMB ASS NIGGA, FUCKING COME HERE STUNTIN IN MY FACE" He said now getting out of bed

"FUCKING USING AN UNBORN CHILD TO MAKE ME STAY!" He said now turning red

He grabbed his crutches that were near his bed and started to limp his way to the door. But before he could open it I stopped him.

"where you goin" I said putting my hand on his chest.

"gonna go teach that nigga a lesson, now move" He said harshly

"get yo ass back in the bed, you not going nowhere like this" I said trying to push him back.

"NIGGA I SAID MOVE" He said now screaming in my face.

Markus has never raised his voice at me, never even said anything negative to me.

"look I know you hurt, but you gotta calm down. You gonna just hurt yourself and I don't want that" I said trying to reason with him but it wasn't working.

"If I say it again, I'm gonna have to beat the shit outta you now move" He said with a straight face.

"calm the fuck dow-" but before I could finish he punched square in the jaw making me stumble and land on the floor.

I would've hit him back if he weren't in them crutches. He opened the door and limped out of the room. The next hour was just a blur to me.

•¥•

I stared at him as he slept peacefully. When Markus walked out of the room the nurses tried to get him back to the room. After knocking one of them to the ground, they had to get security to put him in bed, then the doctors knocking him out with an injection.

I've just been standing here for the past hour thinking about how he laid his hands on me, showing no type of regret.

His eyes soon fluttered open looking around to see where he was.

"oh my god Kai, I'm so fucking sorry about hitting you, it's just that-" He started to say but I cut him off.

"yeah yeah you were angry. I forgive you, but lemme just get some straight. If yo ass ever touch me again like that I'm gonna fuck you up, whether you hurt or not." I stated