19

Malachi's Pov...

"hello?" Markus said in his deep morning voice, waking me up

What time is it anyways? I looked up at my alarm clock next to my bed to see that it was 6:04 am. What the fuck is he doing on the phone right now.

"HE WHAT!" Markus yelled scaring the shit outta me

"what the fuck?" I jumped

"I'll be right there" His voice cracking a bit

He got out of bed quickly and started to dressed.

"w-where you going? what happened?" I asked sitting up

"m-my mom called, dad is..." He couldn't finish the sentence before bursting out in tears

I rushed out of bed hugging him.

"I'm so sorry, lemme come with you" I said letting go of him so I could get dressed

"nah, please. I wanna do this on my own" He said putting on his shoes

"please" I begged. I didn't want him to go through this on his own.

"NO!" He yelled then walked out

This was the second time he has yelled at me and I don't fucking appreciate it, imma let it rock though cuz his pops just died.

I finished dressing up in a nike tech sweater and tech jogger with my black and white 12s. I picked up my phone and wallet then walked into Mia's room.

She was peacefully sleeping, if that's what you call loud snore and sleep talking. I shook her awake from her sex dream with Chris Brown, or who ever CB is that she was moaning out.

"nigga you better have a good ass reason for waking me up, almost made that nigga nut" She said taking off her sleep mask.

"Markus's dad died" I responded taking a seat on her legs

"shit" She groaned trying to get out of bed with me still on her legs "get the fuck off me" She said smacking the back of my head.

I got off her and left her room to let her change. I went to my parents room to tell them we would be at the hospital.

"mom, Markus dad died so we'll be at the hospital. Probably not going to make it back on time for church." I whispered to her.

She just made weird sounds meaning she didn't hear a word I said. So I texted it to her so that when she woke up she would read it.

I went downstairs and Mia was half passed out on the couch. She was dressed up though, had her hair in a messy ass bun and finally makeup free.

"wake up troll" I said shaking her awake once again.

"shhh..." She said sleepily waking up

We walked outside but my car was gone. Obviously Markus took it since his car wasn't here. We had to drive Mia's car instead, which she never used. She had the same Range Rover I had but decided to get it painted purple. Soon she started to dislike the color and never drove it again.

As soon as we got to the hospital Jakob and Rodney were there. Mia ran up to Jakob and I went to Rodney.

"Hey man you heard anything?" I asked dapping him up

"ye but we not sure if it accurate or nah. When we heard Markus started throwing a tantrum so they put that nigga to sleep" He said.

Shit it must've really been bad if they made that nigga sleep again.