26

"You look fine lets go" I said to Mia rushing her

The school was taking us on a trip to the Sydney opera house tonight, and Mia was taking forever finding a dress. They said we had to dress formal, so Markus and I both wore suits, and Mia was currently debating what to wear.

"fine, but if someone looks better than we, I'm gonna fuck you up" She said picking up her purse so we could leave her room.

We walked onto the elevator and made our way downstairs. When we got there everyone was there waiting on us. I looked over to Mia who didn't care that she made us all late. She just walked off the elevator as if nothing ever happened

"what took ya'll mad long?" Markus asked as I made my way towards him

"you know Mia, you look sexy by the way" I whispered to him

"so do you" He whispered back

Our school gave us each assigned rooms, and obviously Markus and I weren't put together to share. Instead I share with Matt, this boy from my calculus class.

My principal asked for us to give him attention while he explained the rules and shit. Basically we were not allowed to go anywhere outside of the group, doing so means that you won't be allowed to go to prom. And if you weren't planning on going to prom, then you would not be able to go to the graduation ceremony.

He also explained to us about not using drugs, being respectful, that we were representations of our school, you know the typical shit.

When we walked out of the hotel there were two party buses out waiting for us. One for the girls and the other for us guys. This was how we went on trips the past three days.

At first I was feening to come on this trip, but now it was boring when our teachers were making trips everyday. Why couldn't we just have time to ourselves. Go to the beach, chill with our friends, something that didn't involve a teacher on my dick all the time.

The male teachers, which only consisted of our principal and gym teacher, led us onto the bus while the girls went on the other bus.

Markus and I sat all the way in the back where we couldn't be disturbed. From what I heard it would take an hour to get to the opera from our hotel.

Jadon, one of the kids on the ball team, plugged their phone in and started to play Ooouuu. We all rapped along to it as the bus started moving. I was shocked that the adults didn't say shit bout us listening to "devil's music".

The drive felt pretty short since we were entertained, don't get me wrong though it was a long drive. When we walked out of the bus the girls were already here taking pictures. I couldn't blame them though, the place looked lit.

The water around it made it even more lit

The water around it made it even more lit. I handed my phone to Markus so he could take a picture of me. After a couple pictures, Mia came and photo bombed but I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled. Then Mia and Markus traded places so I could take a picture with him.