Chapter 18

We got to Morgan's and I realized I forgot to tell him we were dropping Krista off."Heey Morgan!"
"Yes?"
"Someone's cranky!"
"You woke me up!"
"Oo the tables turned! We're outside you house, we got a case!"
"When?"
"Today!"
"Well I guess I have no choice. Come in, you know where the key is."
"In the brick round the tree!"
"Hmhm."
"I also need to tell you something. It will sound like a question, but you have no choice!"
"I get enough of those Mackenzie!"
"Glad you're comfortable with them."
"Ya sure."
"I got you coffee!"
"I'm coming." We got in there and he was coming down the stairs as we walked in. He was still half awake but seemed wake enough."Hey great to see you!" I said walking over to him but backed away realizing that he stunk.
"What I can't get a hug?"
"No you can't, you stank!"
"You woke me up, I'm sorry that I didn't take a shower before you came!"
"Plus I don't like your wimpy hugs!"
"That hurt me so much. I guess that means I've got to prove you wrong!" He started walking over to me and there was me going,"No no no no, you stank got away! No no no no!" He still hugged me, and there was Spencer just watching smiling."Spencer go ahead and stand there and look pretty!" I said trying to get out of Morgan's grip.
"Um I can't!" He said in that cute unsure voice.
"But this is like hugging a box!"
"I'm not getting in this! You just called him a box!"
"I did not, it's like hugging a box. He as a person is NOT a box!"
"Ok, well before this goes wrong-Mackenzie you need to tell him and bye to Krista, we need to go soon!"
"Alright." He let go and stepped back smiling. I smiled back and than Savannah walked down."Perfect! Now the both of you could know!" They looked at each other and than Savannah gave me the look she always gave Morgan."Mackenzie it's late what is it?" Savannah said with a yawn.
"Well we found out a few days ago that Gray is a father to the German Shepard next door. Mrs. Payton agreed to let us have two."
"Ok?"
"Well we'll keep one, and Hank will have one!"
"What?!?" She looked at me and was completely shocked.
"She was going to sell the rest, since she can't take care of four puppies."
"So you're just giving it to us?"
"Ya!"
"I've always been a German Shepard type of person-what colors/colors?"
"Gray, just like her daddy!"
"I love gray ones! Guys we need to go to bed, it's going to be a long day tomorrow!"
"Well good luck!" I walked over to Krista asleep on the couch, I picked her up and kissed her head so she woke up."Are you going now mamma?"
"Yes, I just wanted to make sure that I could say bye to you."
"Well, you should go get the bad guys! I'm tired."
"I know, it's late. Uncle Morgan will take you up to your room soon. But right now go say bye to daddy!"
"Ok." I let her down and of course he kneeled down to her height and it was so cute."It still blows my mind that Pretty Boy is a dad!" Morgan said as we both watched Krita and Spence talk.
"Some times, me too. But I've seen him with Henry before her, I knew that she would be in good hands."
"We're talking about Pretty Boy here! He's always talked about wanting kids, now that his dream came true of having a wife and kid, I think he's really happy!" I smiled and we said bye to them and left.
We rushed into the door with coffee in hand."Sorry we're late, Morgan Babysitting Services weren't wake yet!"I said rolling my eyes.
"What? It's only midnight!"Penelope said waving her remote around.
"Well I guess that 'bad boy' got an earlier bed time! Last time I checked it was midnight!"
"It sure was!" Hotch looked at Garcia and she checked for the next picture."So Parker Grain, 26. Was found 02 hours ago in an underground cavern- do you remember the POTO(Phantom of the Opera)case we had years ago?"
"Oh ya, it was one of my first cases!"I said flipping through the case files.
"Bingo was him name, well it looks like we've got a copycat on our hands! Even if he is killing people, lier lier pants on fire!"
"You rock!"
"Don't I always?
"Forgot about the Garcia code!"
"How, Mackenzie I remind you every winking moment! Why can't you people remember it like Lover Boy and Daddy Morgan?"
"Forget about it, anything else?"
"Well this guy moved states!"
"I don't know why I didn't ask earlier, how do we know that it's a copycat?"
"He's missing the signature, in the original case the unsub put a black ribbon on/in the victim. There is no ribbon found-oh this case has been open for 4 weeks and 3 days, almost forgot that part!"
"Thank you Garcia!"
"Yup!" Hotch said that leave in 30 minutes, and everyone was set to go."So what did you two do after the last case?" JJ asked.
"Kill the person in our kitchen getting water! It was a very interesting night!"
"What?"
"The lovely Miranda broke into our house, and she grabbed the gun in our kitchen. Hotch and Tara came, Hotch killed her before she can shot us!"
"Well that sounds-wow!"
"That's not all! Gray looked like there was like a body in the house, but no it was just that there was a puppy with him!"
"All in one night?"
"Oh ya! We went to our neighbors house! JJ lots of puppies! When they get big enough we're taking two, but Morgan knows real well that he has to take care of a little puppy!" Everyone started laughing. There was this case once and a puppy jumped out of a bush, it scared him and picked up. Long story short Morgan had to get a new outfit!"We need to go now! I got a call, there was another body!" Hotch said walking over to us with all of his stuff.
"Wait where are we going?"Spencer said.
"Oh, that would be Nashville, Tennessee!"
"That's 457.1 mi, why would they go that far? Half the time they go a state over or in the same."
"I don't know, but we need to go!" We rushed out and made on the plane.