Chapter 26

We got to Morgan's and I was trying to delay the departure. So we got there and started talking. Somehow we got on the topic of what we wanted to be when we were teenagers."This might sound weird, when I was 14 1/2, I wanted to be a numismatist!" I said laughing at the end.
"I wanted to be a turkey monster!" Spencer said with a straight face.
"Yours is-how do I put this-wait what grade were you in? I could never keep up!"
"17 I got my first doctorate, I had this dream 17-well now!"
"You're weird! I have a fact you might not know! Did you know Matthew Gray Gubler casted himself as a Turkey Monster aka Mr. Scratch?"
"Why does that name sound so familiar?"
"I don't know? You met him?"
"I feel like him!" I rolled my eyes and joined Morgan, Savannah, and my dad laughing.
Savannah and Morgan pulled me over and I'm not too excited about this talk."I know that you might not be able to talk about the ongoing case, but what's going on? You guys never delayed." Morgan said in a whisper tone.
"A young lady was killed in a public place. Next day Garcia called me beyond scared, there was a body left at Tara's, Hotch's, and JJ's houses. It got personal real quick!" They were silent. One moment, we were all laughing, to not knowing what to do next. Savannah tapped Morgans' shoulder and looked at him."Savannah, are you ok?" I said.
"Morgan, I think you should take my phone real quick!" He looked at her and looked at the phone."Savannah, baby that's the wrong number!" She took it back and gave it back to him seconds later."Are you sure?" He said with a smirk.
"I would have given you my phone if I wasn't!"
"Since I got it, what have you two been talking about?"
"Morgan, you don't want to know!" My eyes widened, realizing what she was talking about. I took the phone, clicked the call button not knowing who's, and he walked off in the other room. I wanted to ask but knew I shouldn't. We said goodbye and went, Spencer wanted to leave a long time ago but he knew I didn't want to confront this.
      We got there and we went straight to the briefing room, where everyone else was. I got in there and someone was in my seat, and Penelope nearly crying. I looked and Morgan was sitting there, I looked at him in confusion."Weren't you just at your house?" My dad said.
"Well, you know how you made me call Hotch?" He said looking at me. It took me a second to understand. Before I could say anything Hotch and Emily walked in. I sat down next to Spencer and I didn't want to pay much attention to what's going on in the case. Garcia was struggling to even say a word, all that came out was,"......Th-There-oh I can't do this!" she stuttered and cried. Morgan went over to her and tried to comfort her but not much helped, I could tell she was terrified by this case. "Garcia, why don't we have someone else present the case? You should go have some tea and some chocolate. You'll feel a little better." Emily said in a soothing way.
"Ok, b-but can I-I s-see JJ a-after y-your all done?" Garcia said through all the tears.
"I will, now you go get tea and chocolate." 
Garcia left and JJ took over presenting the case saying,"So there were four bodies found; Sarah Fortescue 26, Melissa Smith 24, Harry Kart 28, and Rachel DeVince 25. Sarah was found in Locust Shade Park in the bushes, Melissa was found outside Hotch's house, Harry was found outside um-my-house and Rachel was found crashed into Tara's mailbox. All killed the same way shot; execution style. But the weird thing is they all were Petty officers. Director is on hold, he was waiting for us to explain the case."
"Wait we don't cover Navy cases like this isn't that-"
"NCIS's job, yes. Now I shall tell your team here, that Agent Gibbs is on his way" Director Vance said on the other side of the screen.
"Leon we're already here," Spencer and I jumped when we heard this aged voice beside us,"Aaron it's great to see you again!"
Garcia came running in tears still staining her face and she said,"Agent Gibbs! MgGee! Bishop! Other two people, I don't know! How's Abby? Is everything good? I haven't seen you in awhile like I know we work sorta close-" Spence interrupted and said," 47-57 minutes and Garcia you're kinda rambling again." She looked down at her feet.
"This is Agent Nick Torres, Special Agent Alex Quinn, Very Special Agent Tim MgGee, and Agent Eleanor Bishop." Agent Gibbs said and finished with a hug.
"McGee, how's Delilah?" He looked at her and everyone else and smiled ear to ear. He quickly answered, "Well, I kinda proposed!" From breaking down crying Garcia to Garcia normal, was happy to see.
"I love you guys! I missed you so much!" Agent Torres looked at me and gave me a flirty look. I shot him the death glare and flipped my hair. I heard him whisper "Hard to get, well then!"  I rolled my eyes and remembered this case; I couldn't help but feel angry about how this guy left dead bodies outside houses which THREE FBI agents lived in. The two newer agents came over to me and Spencer. We were standing up but saw Gibbs over Torres' shoulder throwing away his coffee saying, "Why is your coffee so horrible? It needs a little something, but it's not on hand!" I laughed and no one noticed what I was laughing about."So, why are you here?" Torres asked.
"Who said I wanted to be?" I said crossing my arms.
"Whoa, why wouldn't you want to?"
"First, there were clearly dead bodies left outside my families houses! Second, there's a lot of change happening in this team right now."
"Well, I would love to hear about it over coffee!" Spencer was getting angry, I could tell. It was one of those times where it was an 'only a profiler could tell' moment. He looked at Quinn and at Torres."Coffee sounds great! Maybe it could be a double date!" Spencer said shrugging. I was trying so hard not to laugh, it would ruin the whole thing.
"I'm not going on a date with him! You don't know what I have to do in order to do my work!"
"Well, it would be very inappropriate if a married woman goes out on a date with another man!"
"Makes sense! Let's cut the chit-chat, we need to focus on the case!"
"The national clearance rate of homicide is now 61%, while fifty years ago it was 90%. About 200,000 murder cases go unsolved!"
"Is he always like this? I think after awhile it's going to get on my nervous!"
"I get that a lot!"
"Hm, I wonder?" Our plane leaves in 15 minutes, and we stood around waiting to go to D.C. and work the case with NCIS at their home ground.(I don't know anything sports related!)