The news

DANIELLE

"Okay miss Green, we have your official test results in now." The doctor said as I sat on the bed like freaking out.

"What is it." I asked a little scared as she smiled at me.

"Your officially pregnant, congrats." She said as I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"Your sure." I asked looking briefly at my belly.

"Very sure, when you leave you should make a doctors appointment." She said as I left the room.
-~-~-
"Daniel we have a problem." I said as I heard him answer the phone and he chuckled.

"What's that." He asked as I hastily unlocked my car doors.

"I'm pregnant." I said as he went silent.

"I'll be there in 20." He said hanging up as I drive home.

He was waiting when I locked my doors and we got in the house.

"Okay, are you very sure about this, if your not then." He asked as I shook my head sighing.

"Doctor approved, it's tragically true and I need wine." I said going to get up.

"Dani." He cleared his throat his eyes going down to my belly.

"Damn it." I cursed as I sat back down rubbing my eyes.

"Okay first question are you going to tell the father he's the father." He said as I sighed and stood up again.

"How the hell am I supposed to tell the strongest light wizard I'm pregnant and it's his children." I said as or more so exclaimed as he shrugged.

"How are you supposed to explain that your the strongest dark witch and your pregnant with his child." He said back as I like died on the inside.

"I'm my mother all over again." I said as I sat down next to him.

"Your not your mom, you just need to make that decision." He said as I took a breath my brain flashing on my past.

Then I made the decision that would change me forever and always.

"I'm not, I'm not going to tell him Dan and neither are you." I said as he went silent.

"Anyone." He asked as I nodded looking at my belly.

"No one knows about this, this stays between me and you. Twin promise." I said as I held up my pinky.

His brown eyes went down to it and he sighed.

"Twin promise." He agreed as I smiled a little suddenly hungry.

"Great, let's get food." I said pulling him off the couch.

He laughed and followed me to the kitchen.
-~-~-
2 WEEKS LATER

Walking the hallways as normal I saw all the people watching me. I didn't see him yet today and I was glad.

In the two weeks since then it's been kinda boring. I didn't see him since but the hall ways.

He still didn't know I was carrying his children. I had seen him smiling with his girlfriend and laughing.

It made it even more real I couldn't ruin his life with this. I saw Daniel who came up to me and wrapped a arm around my waist.