Oh Please

DANI

"Come on little man, let's get you out of this room." I said as I carried him out to set him on my hip.

He babbled as I chuckled at him and handed him the keys. Now at 6 months old he was very talkative.

He loved to babble, him and Scarlett all they did was babble. No one understood them but they babbled anyways.

He kept babbling as I carried him down the stairs as Josh was sitting on the couch. Without a shirt the full set of Abs still seen.

"Tell daddy to put a shirt on, mommy doesn't need to be distracted." I said as the baby started babbling towards Josh.

Who rolled his eyes and stood up to walk to us setting his phone in his pocket.

"Good morning." He said to the baby who gave him a smile.

"How'd you sleep." He asked as the baby started babbling again.

Josh smiled as he took the baby from me.

"Is that great, finally sleeping through the night. No one wants to be up at 3 in the morning." Josh said as the baby babbled again.

"He does, he loves waking us up at 3 in the morning." I said poking his nose as he babbled and I kissed his cheek.

He smiled a still toothless smile as I smiled back.

"Such a handsome boy." I said as he babbled again.

"I'm gonna check on her then, its about time she wakes up." I said as he nodded carrying the baby away.

"Let's get a bottle." He said as I heard loud babbling.

I chuckled as I went up the stairs and opened the door. The baby was awake and turned to look at me.

I grabbed her quickly and went to close the door.

"The bunny." I said as I turned and grabbed it leaning the room.

She took it from me babbling at it as she stared brightly. I went back down the stairs and Josh handed me the bottle as I kissed him.

"Thanks." I said as he nodded and I went to feed the babbling baby.

Easily burping her as she went back to her bunny. I sat next to Josh as he gave me a brief smile.

"Hey Scar, what are you doing." He asked as he held Seb to his lap.

She babbled at him as he kissed her forehead.

"That's a good girl." He said as she kept babbling.

Seb babbling along side her as we just shook our heads.

"Hello twin." Dan said as he walked in the house.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at him.

"One day I'm going to intentionally make out with you, like really intimate so they stop walking in." Josh said facing me as I grinned.

"I'm okay with that, are clothes necessary at this point in time." I asked as he pursed his lips.

"Maybe, if there isn't clothes they'll learn to knock first." He mused as I smiled brightly at him.

"You just tell me when and where, I'm ready so long as the babies aren't around to see that." I said as I looked briefly towards the babbling babies.

"Point taken, we'll just put them in the nursery for a little while." He said as I nodded kissing him briefly.

"I look forward to it." I said as he gave me a brief smile.