Ultrasound

DANI

4 days later I was back laying on the hospital bed. But this time for an ultrasound.

Which was a good thing I hated this place so much. But Dan wasn't here with me and that made me sad a little.

But in his place was Josh, I was still pissed Dan told him about the appointment. He wasn't even supposed to know.

What he didn't have to know every thing about the babies. I had previously been ignoring my twin for like 2 days now.

Still would when I left because we he was dead and I was pissed. I didn't want him to know because he had taken Wendy.

"Are you ready Danielle." The doctor asked as I nodded stay informed leaning back.

She gave me a small smile and turned on the machine grabbing the gel.

"This may be cold." She warned and it sure as hell was cold.

Very cold in fact but I bit my lip and just took it anyways the machine lighting up.

"On a good note everything is fine, it's actually perfect for your estimated of being pregnant." She said as I nodded at her in reply.

I saw the little peanuts better known as our babies and I smiled at the screen. I didn't pay attention but I had a feeling Josh was smiling too.

I felt the scowl on Wendy as she explained things to us. We soon left and she gave me the pictures as I gave her a small smile.

"Thank you." Josh said as he took One of the pictures from me.

"Yeah Yeah." I said waving a hand wanting to leave her sight.

The thought made me want to puke and I guess the babies agreed. Cause I felt the nausea hit me and was already gone to the bathroom.

Puking up my breakfast and everything else as I groaned at the sight.

"Damn it." I said as I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet.

I saw the unharmed picture and smiled at it as I ran my finger over the small babies. I left the bathroom and they waited for me.

Wendy didn't look to happy about it but she was still there holding Josh's hand.

"Better." He asked as I shrugged and kept walking.

"It's whatever really." I said but I know they were keeping up.

"Don't you need a ride, I can call Dan to get you." He offered as I faced him glaring quickly.

"Don't you dare, I'd rather walk then see him." I said as he raised his free hand.

"Okay, I won't call him." He said as I let my glare drop and nodded.

"Good." I agreed and kept walking now suddenly hungry.

I didn't get a ride teleporting home where the devil himself waited on my couch smiling at me. Dan. 

"Hey, how was the appointment." He asked me as I glared setting down the picture.

"Fine." I said walking away as he sighed.

"Dani come on, I know your upset but please." He said as I kept walking anyways.

He told him, I don't mind Josh because he is the father. But Wendy is just a bitch and she wasn't necessary.

"Please nothing, the girl literally made me sick." I said turning to face him as he sighed.

"I didn't know he would take her, I only told Josh now if he told her that was his choice." He said as I let my glare fade a little.