Babies For Everyone

JOSH

"We come bearing Pictures." Dan announced as he just walked right in and I rolled my eyes.

Jess shut the door and Dani came down the stairs and saw them rolling her eyes.

"Just walk on in, your lucky I'm not like screwing him or something." She said as she walked next to me and he raised a eyebrow.

"With them right there." He said pointing to the twins in the play pin.

Both awake and moving a little laying on there backs.

"I mean why not." She said as he rolled his eyes at her.

"You wouldn't." He said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Make yourself at home." She called as Jess looked towards the kitchen.

"You still have that ice cream right." Jess asked as I nodded at her and she left the room.

She rolled her eyes and I turned to smile at her kissing her briefly. Her lips pushed on mine and I pulled away to go to the play pin.

The babies were now about 4 months old and that meant Jess was almost 4 months pregnant. I grabbed the first child that ended up being Scarlett as she made some sounds.

"I know Scar, your hungry." I said as I set her on my hip and she simply gargled loudly.

"It's been like 4 hours baby girl." I said as she gargled again.

Dani now next to her holding Seb on her hip smirked.

"She said she doesn't care, she wants to be fed." She said as the baby agreed with Dani.

"Let's just go get your bottle." I said as Dani chuckled and I walked into the kitchen.

"I should take a picture, Josh with a baby on his hip. It's like a tmz article." I turned to hear Dan say as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, your not far behind you know only about 5 months." I said as he gave me a look.

"Still got them months." He pointed out as I rolled my eyes.

"And I've still got them cute babies." I said as Scarlett gargled loudly and I took out the bottle.

"She agrees." I pointed out as he rolled his eyes.

"I wonder how they got cute, your just so ugly." He said as I raised a eyebrow shaking it ignoring her gargles for the bottle.

"One it's all Dani, I mean she's beautiful how could you not see it. But 2 I look exactly like the girl you call beautiful next to you." I said as he scowled and Dani smiled.

"Thanks babe, your not so bad yourself." She said as I smiled at her and Scarlett raised her small arms to try for the bottle.

But it was on my opposite side and she couldn't gargling loudly at me.

"I hear you, I'm trying to talk here too okay. Have patience," I said as I looked down and she looked up at me.

With the same bright Hazel eyes and gargled again.

"She said she's a growing baby, she needs the milk." Jess said as I rolled my eyes at her dramatic tone.

"That's it, she's just a very greedy baby. Your lucky your cute." I said as I took off the lid and moved her in my arms.

She didn't exactly object taking the bottle as Dani fed Seb. She didn't even hesitate to finish it as I burped her.

"And it's gone that quick, 4 minutes. I think it's a record." I said looking down at the baby who gargled briefly.