Waking Up

DANI

Waking up the next morning I was in a bed that smelt like Josh. I figured it was his room when he came out in just a towel.

"That's something to wake up to." I said my eyes going down to his chest.

His very defined and very wet as of now chest as I bit my lip. Is that what Wendy wakes up to every day cause hot damn am I staying here more.

"Morning." He said as my eyes went back to his face.

"Morning." I cleared my throat "Why am I here."

"You crashed and mom wasn't letting Dan take you home so." He answered as he went to the drawers starting to get clothes.

My eyes watched it all, I was totally staying but he was so hot.

"Uh huh." I agreed my eyes never leaving his body.

I don't know how long it was until he replied. I was literally that stuck in my staring as he cleared his throat.

"Your staring." He said as I blinked a few times not stoping but more aware.

"Your extremely hot, I have to stay here more." I said back not even caring at this point.

"Thanks I guess, but your just so modest about it. I'm not a steak." He said as I didn't let my eyes leave all of the Abs.

I would drool but I have some control over my body.

"You sure about that, come over here I'll bite you and find out." I said as he snorted at my answer.

"So tempting, but your already pregnant so." He said as he began to turn to walk away.

"So I can't get more pregnant, I'm down for round 2 of you are." I said as he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Girlfriend." He reminded as I looked at his face briefly.

"Who cares about her, you didn't the first time so." I said waving a hand as my eyes trailed back down.

"Wow okay, I see what happens to you." He said as I looked at his face for real.

"I mean can you blame me, with all of that I'm surprised I'm not like jumping you by now." I said as he raised a eyebrow at me.

"I know, it's natural but anyways I'd start getting ready." He said as he walked away from me.

"No, don't get dressed your no fun when you cover the hotness." I said reaching out a arm at the closet.

"Shower." He called as I sighed laying in the bed more.

It was just so comfy and I had no control and found myself falling back to sleep again.

"Hey, get up." He said shaking me as I waved a hand.

"Leave me sleep on the cloud." I muttered as I pulled the blankets higher.

"I know it's comfy, but you have to get up so." He said pulling the blankets away and lifting me up.

My eyes opened him now dressed as I frowned at him.

"He put clothes on, damn." I muttered as he rolled his eyes.

"So horrible right." He said dryly as I pouted at him now.

"Yes it is, in fact." I said letting my body drop be he held me up.

"Not happening." He said as I laid out in his arms.

That'll teach him, yep he can carry me like this. He carried me in the bathroom and set me on my feet as I whined a little.