Lost Time

DANI

4 hours later I walked down the stairs and looked at the clock.

"We still have like 4 hours." I muttered shaking my head.

My phone rung and I picked it up to put it on my ear.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey Dani." Jess said as I rolled my eyes a little.

"What's up." I asked her as she chuckled.

"Did you work it out yet." She asked as I bit my lip.

"Why are you asking." I asked her as I could see her rolling her eyes.

"Because, I can buy more time if you need it." She said as I debated this is my head.

Get the kids back early or have more alone time with Josh.

"I took a nap." I lied to my sister in law easily "He wasn't talking and I didn't feel like fighting."

"Danielle, this is exactly why your never going to get past this." She groaned as I bite my lip.

"Sorry." I said as she sighed loudly and took a breath.

"You have 6 hours, get to work." She said as she hung up and I smiled.

Moving back to my husband and sitting on his body.

"Yes Wife." He asked as he faced me again.

"How much do you love me." I asked as he raised a eyebrow at me.

"A whole lot, but why are you asking me this." He asked me as I smiled my arms around his neck.

I was also sitting right over his lap and I could feel his hips over my underwear.

"Because I lied to your sister." I said as he seemed really confused.

"This is good because." He asked waving a hand.

"It bought us 2 more hours without the kids." I said as he smiled at me in reply.

"What'd you lie about." He asked as his hands rested at my waist.

"Told her we were yet to talk, she yelled at me but it's okay." I said as he laughed at me in reply his head falling back.

"Of course you'd do that, what to do with 6 hours." He asked as I grinned at him.

"I can think of a few things." I said as he raised a eyebrow.

"And what might these few things be." He asked me as I smiled moving closer to his ear.

"Well first of all, your hands are a little to high." I whispered in his ear airily as he took a breath.

"Are they." He asked as I nibbled his ear.

"Yes they are, and then there just a little to much clothes in the way." I said as I then moved to bite softly behind his ear.

Only to know a hickey formed as his fingers dug in my waist. Then again I was right against him and I know my hips were pushing into his.

He groaned quietly as my hips bucked his again my teeth nipping at his skin. I smiled biting his very soft skin as his breath got a little harder.

Along with something else I could feel but that was expected.

"Your getting to good at that." He said softly as I kept biting at his skin.

Just biting nothing else to get revenge on him for his constant teasing. He was holding my hips in place but he forgot something.