Goals

DANI

"Why are you here." I was asked by Josh as I rolled my eyes.

"Because I'm bored." I said as I walked in pulling off my jacket.

"So you come over here." He said as he closed the door and I pulled off my heels.

"Well your sister is at my house so yeah." I said as I turned around to face him.

In the week they had been saying they were always so intimate. Like I was happy for them but damn guys.

All the time do i catch them making out. The kitchen, the front room, like they had stages.

They could run around playing or they were kissing and I wasn't in the mood to see it today.

"I'll get the grapes." He said as I smiled briefly and sat sideways on the chair.

"I'll wait here, I'm too pregnant to get up." I said as he came back rolling his eyes.

"Your 2 months in, your just lazy." He said as I pointed and took the container.

"Mom buys two now." I said as he gave me a look.

"My mom does, yours I'm afraid Is dead so." He said as I shrugged and he also sat sideways.

"She might as well be." I said as I ate my grapes happily.

"Point, how's the lovebirds." He asked as I sighed dramatically.

"Lady I saw making out on the kitchen counter, I'm beginning to think I have to wash it." I said as he snorted and nodded.

"Defiantly, I swear those two are always attached to each other." He said as I pointed at him.

"They might as well be attached at the lips, I'm happy for them I really am but man.." I said as he nodded at me in reply.

"Exactly, god only knows what those two do when there in a closed door room." He said as I pouted a little at him.

"I'm kinda jealous there, I could only imagine the immensity of amazing sex." I said sighing dramatically as he rolled his eyes but shrugged.

"Oh yeah, quite a life." He agreed catching the grape in his mouth.

"I'm all for it, let's go man round two is always better." I said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"So horny, is that natural or just the hormones." He asked and he seemed genuinely curious.

"Both, the babies give me the hormones to add to my horny." I said as he gave me a look shaking his head.

"I don't know what to say about that, but no more sex for you." He said pointing as I pouted at him.

"Really, come on that was my favorite part." I said whining a little but I was dead serious.

He grinned at me. "Thanks, but still no." He said as I pouted.

"Meanie, I don't like you anymore." I said crossing my arms like a child in time out.

"That's fine, I'm getting something to drink." He said as I glared in reply to him.

"Ass." I called as I heard his chuckled here.

"I am what I like." He called back as I huffed laying back in the chair.

As he was coming back and handed me a bottle of pop as I smiled for a second. But then the door opened and mom came in.

"Mommy, I missed you." I said getting up to hug her as she chuckled.