Time Jump

DANI

It had been 3 weeks and I was now a solid 3 months and I was whatever about it. I was even bigger and my emotions extra crazy.

Like now for instance. I was in the freezer and looking for ice cream I know they had. But they only had rocky road and chocolate chip.

I wanted vanilla, they always had vanilla. I don't even know why but I was suddenly crying like I lost a pet.

"Dani you okay." Dan asked as I looked up slow tears falling.

"Josh, she's crying again." He called as I heard footsteps.

"For what would she be crying, your just saying that." Josh said as he saw me and Dan smirked.

"Have fun." He said patting his shoulder as I started like bawling.

"What's wrong." Josh asked softly as I sniffled loudly.

"You ran out of vanilla ice cream." I said as he looked at the freezer briefly.

"Did we." He asked rubbing my shoulder as I nodded bawling again.

He pulled me closer to his chest as he kept rubbing circles.

"It's okay, we can eat another kind right." He offered as I cried even harder.

"I want vanilla." I sobbed as he sighed at me.

"And your sure it's not in there." He asked as I looked through my tears.

"Of course I'm sure, I checked like 6 times." I said as the tears kept falling and he moved to the freezer.

"Maybe I'll have better luck." He said as he went to open it and I sniffled beside him.

"That's impossible." I said as he searched for a minute.

"Oh really, what's this." He asked pulling out the tub of French vanilla.

I stared at it gaping.

"But how, I just looked and it wasn't in there. but how." I said as he chuckled my tears already dry and gone.

Yep ladies and gentlemen, hormones do not get pregnant.

"Let's just get a bowl." He said as he pulled us up and I stood.

He made the bowl giving me chocolate syrup and sprinkles as I took the bowl.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek briefly at I took a bite almost moaning out.

"Any time, let's get back out there." He said as I nodded and went back to eat.

He sat on the couch and I sat next to him legs criss cross as I happily ate the ice cream. Dan stared at me and shook his head as I shrugged not caring.

It was all fine so long as I got my ice cream really. Josh kept his eyes on the tv and I soon finished the ice cream.

I was hungry and so were the babies apparently. I then in my weirdness curled into Josh like I would do with Dan.

He didn't care his hand falling over my belly as he sat there with me. It was nice and made it easy for my eyes to close and I feel asleep.
-~-~-
Waking up I was now in his room and Josh was still asleep peacefully keeping my body close. The babies like it and glowed as I felt the heat as so did Josh.

He mumbled something about heat and they glowed again. I laughed softly as I realized they were trying to wake him.

After maybe 30 seconds of constant glowing his eyes opened and he looked down.