Jealousy

DANI

"Hi Dani." Justine said as I walked in and gave her a brief hug.

"My keys Heather." Dan said as she pouted holding them in her hand.

"Do I have to." She asked as he raised a eyebrow.

"Yes." He said as she sighed dramatically.

"Fine." She agreed placing them in his hand.

"Thanks." He said kissing her briefly as her eyes shut.

"Yeah Whatever." She mumbled against his lips and pulled her head away.

"She drove your car." Wendy asked as Heather nodded happily.

"Yes i did, another reason I missed being here." She said grinning as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Jess kept her face straight but I know it was bugging her.

"God, you don't let me drive your car Josh." Wendy said as I finally realized she was here.

"Cause your to dumb to drive the car, plus she might as well be dating Dan so.." I said as Jess pushed her lips together.

"She speaks the truth, except the sex where is it Dan." Heather asked as she faced him and she shrugged.

"We'll talk about it later." He said as she grinned and nodded.

"I'm okay with that too." She said as Justine cleared her throat.

"I'm Justine, the twins mom." Justine said as Heather smiled at her.

"Heather, I'm the twins best friend or you could say Dan's girlfriend I get them both." She said as she raised a eyebrow.

"So are you." Justine asked as she looked around smirking.

"I might be, who knows these days I'll tell in a few hours." She said as she winked at Dan who shook his head.

But you could tell it was working Jess was like catching Josh's hand.

"Well I'm hungry, I'm gonna raid your fridge." I said as I turned around ditching my heels.

"I'll join you." Heather said kissing Dan briefly whispering something in his ear.

She still followed me and we made it to the kitchen as I went for the strawberries.

"I'm pregnant I don't question it." I said as she shrugged stealing one from the container.

"Good point." She said as she jumped on the counter.

"Very good point." I said sitting next to her as the others came in.

Dan smiled at us and stood by Heather as she gave me a look. One only we knew and that meant she was gonna make her so jealous.

She pulled him to her as her legs wrapped around his torso. But she got his back half putting her chin on his shoulder.

His hands rested over her legs and the others shared a look. They knew she felt that way about him but didn't know what she was doing.

Dan was hiding his enjoyment of the situation with affection back on Heather. Who liked kissing people off and was helping him out as best as she could.

Jealousy was the first thing and easiest to achieve in a strongest brain.

"So Heather." Josh cleared his throat loudly "Tell us about yourself." He added.

"What do you wanna know sweetheart." She said with a flirty smile as he seemed shocked.

Not only did she like wrap herself around Dan she flirted with Josh and Jess was pissed.