The dinner

DANIELLE

2 days later I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I wore a black leather skater skirt.

A floral like half shirt and a cardigan to finish off the black heels.

"Are we sure about this, I can still cancel." I said as Dan rolled his eyes adjusting his simply hoodie like shirt.

The sleeve were rolled up and he shook his head at me.

"We're going and we're going to make this through the night." He said as I opened my now red lips to resist.

"And you are going to face your baby daddy like you should've all along." He said as I scowled at him very quickly.

"I was protecting them." I justified as he raised a eyebrow at me.

"And now you don't have to, he wants to keep them and he wants to be there with you so." He said leading me out of the house.

In the 2 days Josh managed to get me to agree to attend a dinner so I could meet his parents.

"We're here." He said as he pulled the key and I left the car.

My dark hair was curled and my eyes a silver and black smokey eye with eye liner. My lips red and my heart was racing in my chest.

There going to hate me, I was the girl who got knocked up and now I was here. He knocked and a women with the same green eyes as the twins opened the door.

"Oh come in, don't be out there for two long." She said as she pulled us into the house.

"I'm Justine." She said shaking my hand as I now got the J's.

"Danielle, but I go by Dani." I said as she smiled brightly at me.

"Daniel, just call me Dan." He said as she smiled at us both.

"Oh it's lovely to meet you both, I've got to say more towards you." She said as she faced me and I kept smiling.

"I'm honored." I said as she just pushed us into the front room I guess.

"Honey look who's here." She said a man stood up meeting us half way.

"I see, I'm Keith." He said as I smiled briefly and Dan shook his hand.

"Lovely to meet you sir, you daughter has told me much about you." Dan said as he smiled briefly.

"Good things I hope." He asked as Dan nodded.

"Great things." Dan agreed as he chuckled briefly.

"Good." There hands fell and he faced me.

"I'm gonna find Jess, your gonna be good down here right." Dan asked me as I nodded at him.

"I'll be fine." I said as he nodded kissing my forehead.

"They won't hate you." He whispered quietly and walked away.

"Would you like to help in the kitchen." Justine asked as I nodded at her.

"I would love too." I agreed as I went out of the room with her.

I took off the cardigan pulling my hair up at the top of my head.

"So, you have been quite the talk around the house these past few days." She said as I chuckled a little at her.

"Yeah, that'll happen in this situation." I said as washing my hands as she waited for me.

"Dear, I think your wrong there this is no ones fault." She said as I turned of the water and faced her.