How It Happened

DANI (when she slept with Josh)

"Dani, can I come in." A male voice asked as I groaned and opened my door.

"What do you want Josh." I asked as he smiled at me briefly and walked in.

"Just to talk." He said as I turned and glared.

"I don't want to, talk to the pretty girl and get out." I said as I huffed and he sat on my bed.

"That's why I'm here, I didn't mean to necessarily call you ugly." He said as I glared at him in reply.

"Really." I said as he sighed pulling me to sit on the bed.

"What I'm trying to say is sorry okay, I didn't mean that you were ugly." He said as he kept his hands on my shoulders.

"Yet you still called me it, listen I really don't have time for this." I said as I moved his hands from my body.

They were making me think irrational and I needed my sanity.

"I'm not here to insult you." He insisted now placing his hand over mine softly.

"You did the first time." I said as I glared not having the will to move his hand.

"I o my said it tot try and get out of the hole with Wendy." He said as I raised a eyebrow at him.

"So what Josh, am I ugly or not." I asked a tone of challenge in my voice as I crossed my arms.

"Your not ugly okay, you can't be ugly even if you wanted to." He said his thumb rubbing my leg softly.

It made my leg spark up as I ignored it shaking my head.

"Then what is it, you can't keep changing your answer." I exclaimed as I stood up in a rush of energy.

"I'm not trying to, I'm trying to explain this to you but your not getting it," He said as I glared and he stood up also.

"Really, what am I not getting I'm ugly in front of her because she insecure but now I'm not." I said in some weird fit of hurt and anger.

"Of course it's going to be that way, I know she's insecure because your made to be perfect." He now said louder and he started moving closer to me.

"Okay and, you can't just call people ugly." I said back as I took the step this time.

We were less then a foot away and slowly getting closer.

"You know exactly why i did it, it's not my fault i forgot you were behind me at the time." He said taking a step closer again.

"So if I wasn't you'd simply say it behind my back, still calling me ugly." I said as I glared at him in reply.

"Most likely, but I wouldn't mean it and you know that i'd say what had to be said to fix it with her." He said as I glared even more now right in front of his face.

"Even if it meant calling me ugly over again, because she can't be like me well news flash I'm a strongest." I said pointing to my own chest.

"I know that, I know all of that but I'm trying to fix it." He said as I just scoffed no need to move closer.

"Yet your here, all the most making it even worse just like your girl." I said as he finally snapped I guess.

But instead of a hit of a pain, it was his lips on mine. I don't know why but I found myself kissing him back.

Not only that but pulling him closer as his lips moved roughly on mine and mine did the same thing. But after a minute I guess what we were doing registered.