Dance

DAN

Waking up that next morning was kinda boring hearing the soft mumbles of Heather. I looked over at her briefly as she pulled the blanket closer to her body.

I left the bed to the shower and turned it off when i was done. Leaving to my room to see that she was waiting on the bed.

"Finally." She said walking past me not looking at my body.

That was always our thing though, we did it and we were more then fine leaving it at that. Which was actually a really good thing.

I went down stairs and waited for them both as they came down like an hour later. Both dressed and rest laughing as I stood up grabbing my car keys.

"Hey Dani." I said as she waved at me easily.

"Hey twin, let's get going." She said as I nodded and we left the house.

"Thanks." Heather said taking my keys and smiling as she walked away.

I always let her drive just in the mornings and she didn't care taking that and running. She parked and left the car as I took the keys back walking next to her.

"Incoming." She said as her fingers bent in mine.

I saw Jess and waved smiling a little as she smiled back until she saw Heather and scowled.

"It's working great." I said as she laughed and we meet up with Dani.

"You see her." She asked as I nodded trying not to smirk.

"Yep." I agreed throwing an arm around Heather's shoulder.

She wrapped hers back around me and didn't seem to mind playing along with me.

"Of course you did." Dani said as she rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

We still walked to school ignoring the looks and everything else. It seemed that the more normal I acted the more jealous she got.

That was the greatest thing right now, I was waiting for her to crack from the anger.

"So are we going to the dance tonight or what." Dani asked as she leaned against the locker.

I then noticed her usually very flat belly puffed out like half an inch.

"I'm down, H." I asked as she faced me and shrugged.

"I'm down if you are, Date." She said as she gave me a smile and Walked away with Dani.

I sighed shaking my head as I watched them leave the building and then I went to class anyways.

"All alone." Jess asked as I looked up to see her sit next to me.

"It would appear so, I guess they went dress shopping." I answered as she nodded at me.

"The dance." She asked as I nodded at her.

"Yep." I agreed as the teacher came and we all faced her.
-~-~-
About 10 hours later I waited for the girls yet again. I buttoned up the simple white shirt waiting for them as I grabbed the black tie.

Pulling it on as they came down but smiling a little. Dani in a black dress that was tight but not enough to show her small bump.

Her brown hair curled and her lips red as she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You look really good Dani." I said as she smiled even more.

Heather in a dark red dress tight to her very amazing body. Her black hair curled and her lips a dark red to match with heels.