Annoucments

DANI

They broke up, it was like iconic and everyone was talking about It. But now I was about to walk into the questioning.

"Hey you." Wendy said as I turned to her and she was glaring.

"What's up." I asked as she grabbed my wrist her nails digging in.

"This is your fault, your the one who told him." She said glaring more as I rolled my eyes.

"You cheated, I only told him what he had a right to know." I said pulling my arm away from her.

"He cheated first." She said as I raised a eyebrow.

"Once and it wasn't intentional, you did it for more then once and that was your choice." I said as I turned to walk away.

"I'll tell them the truth, all the people about your babies." She said as I shrugged.

"Watch me." I said as I walked right on to the stage.

"Dani." Dan asked quietly as I smiled briefly.

"I'm pregnant." I announced as they all seemed shock.

"And Josh over here is the father, yep I slept with him while he had a girlfriend it was an accident." I called again not really caring.

"But I'm still pregnant so." I kept going the strongest keeping a straight face.

They all started whispering in the crowd and you could see the shock as a girl raised her hand.

"Yes." Josh said as she cleared her throat.

"So, are you pregnant with twins and how far along." She asked as I smiled at her briefly.

"It is twins and I am at what 7 weeks now." I said as they all nodded at me easily.

"7." Josh agreed as I then realized it had been a month since I found out.

Which also meant it had been about 2 weeks since Heather had died. That one hurt me deeply as I moved to stand with Dan.

He knew why as he gave me a smile his arm wrapping around me. 

"So are you keeping them." A guy asked as we both nodded.

"Yes I am." Josh cleared his throat "I mean we, we are keeping them." I corrected as he nodded at me.

"How's that gonna work, your not together." Another kid asked as we rolled our eyes.

"We don't have to be together like that." He said as I nodded standing taller.

"We have this all figured out, there is no need for you to worry." I said but we didn't and I was lying to them.

"Okay." The kid agreed as he sat down and I stayed next to Dan.

"Why'd you and Wendy break up, it wasn't because of Dani right." A guy asked as Josh pursed his lips.

"Not really no, that was more of a fight. We broke up because she was cheating on me." He explained as the guy seemed confused.

"But you cheated too." He said pointing towards me.

"Once and it wasn't planned neither was the babies, she was cheating for about a month after before found out." He said as the guy nodded and sat down.

There was no more important questions and we left maybe an hour later. As we were leaving Wendy was waiting and saw Josh who rolled his eyes.

But kept walking as she got up quickly.