Shaking

DANI

My phone vibrating brought me out of my nice peaceful sleep. I picked it up groaning as I blinked a few times.

Baby has woken up and is crying

I groaned and left Josh's chest as I went up the stairs to the nursery turning on the light. It was Seb, Scar perfectly asleep holding the bunny.

I picked him up and walked out the room not to wake the other baby still asleep. Not to account I was half asleep but carrying him on my hip as he stayed on my face.

"Hi buddy, I know your wide awake now huh." I said softly pushing my fallen hair out of my face as he smiled.

I chuckled at the toothless smile and walked to the front room. Not waking Josh who slept on his side as I sat down.

Grabbing the keys as he grabbed them happily shaking them. I smiled a little and kept leaning against the chair rubbing my face.

But he just kept playing as I laid him against my belly so he faced the tv and ended up crashing.
-~-~-
JOSH

Waking up I heard what sounded like a shaking as I opened my eyes seeing it had been 4 hours. I looked to the noise and that shocked me.

It was Seb, he was just sitting shaking the keys as he gargles quietly. Dani on the other hand passed out behind the baby holding him up.

He was wide awake and just sitting there as he kept shaking the keys. It was funny because he was being quiet to let her sleep.

I wasn't that tired anymore as I lifted him out of her hold. He gargled at me as he dropped the keys and I picked them up.

"Here little man." I said as I kissed his cheek and set it on the other chair.

Siting him so he was bent and moving Dani to the couch and covering her body. I went back to him and picked him so he didn't drop the keys as I set him on my side.

Her stayed under my arm shaking the keys as I walked into the kitchen.

"We're gonna let mom sleep, she needs it huh." I said as he gargled in agreement and i smiled.

"Alright little man, I'm gonna go check in your sister so your going to have to wait down and watch mom for me." I said as he gargled loudly and I kissed his cheek.

I set him in the playpin and he kept shaking his keys as I chuckled and left the room. She was awake staring at the ceiling as I walked in.

"Hi little one, I thought you'd be up soon," I said as I lifted her and grabbed the bunny too.

She wanted it but she'd have to wait and I walked back down the stairs. I set her in front of Seb as they started gargling at each other.

They always did and I gave her the bunny as she held it tightly and he shook the keys.

"Okay, babies set and now for food." I muttered as I went into the kitchen.

But i was still able to hear the gargles as I searched the fridge. It was when the gargles turned to cries I got worried.

I walked to see some man trying to reach in the crib.

"Hey, don't touch my kids." I said as he looked up at me and I flicked my hand back.

He went back and the bright shirked came up on the crying babies.

"It's okay." I said softly as the man got back up and I flew him again.

"It's all okay." I said as I turned around briefly to glare at the man.

"Who are you." I asked as I kept the man against the wall.