Thank you

DANI

"Thank you, I had fun." I said hugging Justine briefly as she smiled at me.

"Of course, take care of all 3 of you okay." She said as I nodded at her in reply.

"As best I can." I agreed as she laughed a little.

"I'll walk you." Josh said as I nodded and we left the kitchen.

I put my shoes on and used his arm to steady myself as he waited for me to finish.

"Thanks for coming back, it's good for mom." He said once we got outside and I leaned against my car.

"I didn't want to, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been." I said as he rolled his eyes standing in front of me.

"You still did, that's all I can truly ask if you." He said as I nodded my eyes finding my stomach.

"We never really talked about them, I don't really want to but if your sticking around we'll have to." I said as he nodded looking himself.

"Yes I have been thinking of that myself, but it's not important today." He said as I nodded still against the car.

"Yeah, where is your girlfriend." I asked as he looked around the street.

"I don't really know, we kinda fought after you left yesterday and well I told her she couldn't be here today." He said as I raised a eyebrow at him.

"Whys that, I can't imagine she was happy with you." I asked as he nodded at me briefly sitting on the steps.

"She wasn't, but at the same time she crossed a line bringing in your mom and I needed you here." He said as I smiled a little at him.

"Thank you, I respect that but at the same time you should probably worry about her more." I said unlocking the car.

"We'll work it out soon enough, but you should get some rest okay." He said patting my belly as I opened the door.

"Well I will, but that's a two way street." I said pointing as he let me get in the car.

"Don't worry about me, I'm not the pregnant one." He said as I buckled up him still at the door as I turned to car on.

"Yeah Yeah." I said as he laughed a little closing the door and backing up.

I left the house and waved as he waved back and I drove down the street. To my house and in it and I saw a note on my door.

I got in the house locking it and opening the paper.

Congrats on the baby, but I guess he should have thought this one through huh. You may not like her but it doesn't matter now. She might as well be as good as dead.
                                 ~M

I shrugged closing it until my cell phone rung.

"Hey Dan." I answered taking off my jacket.

"Someone went after Wendy, she was bleeding out and now Josh is taking her to the hospital." He rushed out as I looked at the note.

"I don't know what to say about it." I said softly as he sighed on the other end.

"He got a note, says there's a twin and he knows you have it." He said as I looked down at the paper.

"I just read it, tell him I send my sorry but it's not truly my problem." I said as he took a breath.

"Wether you like her or not, she's a big part of him and he's now a big part of you." He said as I simply shrugged dropping the note on the table.