15 Hours

JOSH

1 week later we left hospital with a very tired Dani. She was alive and well but still tired and needed to rest.

So I took her to my house because I wanted to keep an eye on her and the babies. She wasn't to happy with it but didn't have a choice.

They were both here, Dan making his stay with Jess who didn't seem to mind.

"I'm really tired." She muttered as I lead her to the house.

"I know you are, we're gonna get to my bed soon for a nap okay." I said softly as she nodded briefly leaning on me.

But the doctors said she was all good just needed to rest and take it easy for a few days. So we're the babies who healed her.

"Hi, how are you feeling." Mom asked her as she simply looked at her blinking slowly.

"Tired." Was her reply as mom laughed and let us keep going.

She was barely walking straight as we got to my bedroom and I lead her to the bed. Laying her down softly and she was already like asleep.

I still pulled her shoes off and and then moved up for her hoodie. My Hoodie but anyways.

She was out cold her eyes shut and her breathing very evened out. I left the hoodie alone pulling the blankets over her.

She was just out that cold that she didn't even care. I left the room shutting off the light and leaving her alone in the room.

But she was to asleep to care as I went down the stairs running a hand in my hair. I saw the others who smiled at me as I just waved briefly.

"She asleep." Jess asked as I nodded and sat down.

"Like a light, I'm beginning to think I need to nap myself." I said laying down now on the couch as Jess laughed.

Then again I was over her body along with Dan who rolled his eyes.

"You probably should, your tired and haven't slept well these past few day." She said as her fingers ran into my hair and my eyes closed.

"That feels good." I muttered as she sighed very deeply.

"You really should nap, you look very tired." She said as I looked at her again.

Her eyes were soft and caring as she smiled down at me and I sighed.

"I think I will, be back in a few hours." I said as I left again and they smiled at me waving.

I got to my bed plopping next to Dani as I found my self pulled into the darkness easily.

"Aw, look at them." Jess said as I kept my eyes closed.

"I don't think they planned that, I think it happened why there were sleeping babe." Dan said as I was curious as to what they talked about.

"Yeah but there still so cute." She gushed quietly as he pulled them away and I heard the door close.

I opened my eyes and got what they talked about. Dani laid on my chest her body covering mine as she slept in peace.

I wasn't much better my arms around her as she left her palms flat against my chest. I was still so tired I fell back into my sleep.

Not before moving on my side her body following it even objecting as her belly glowed. But I still let the darkness take me over.
-~-~-
"Guys, time to get up." I heard mom say as I groaned pulling Dani closer.

What she was warm and well I don't know the other part. So I'm going with the first reason for now.

"It's noon." She said my eyes opened very quickly.