So Twin

DANI

She defiantly came back to the house that day. About 4 hours later when she saw all of us.

"I'm pregnant." She said waving her hands as we all rolled our eyes.

All but Josh who seemed pissed as he kept looking at Scarlett. Sebastian was sleeping and he was currently talking lightly to the baby who gargled.

"More babies huh, that means it's not just you guys." He cooed as she looked towards him.

"Isn't that great Josh." She asked as he didn't look up at her.

"2 maybe 1, more to play with and for people to hold." He kept going ignoring his sister in total as she frowned.

"Josh, twin." She asked as he simply kept ignoring her.

She frowned even more as Dan pulled her to sit next to him.

"Let's go get that bottle huh." He said as he carried her away to the kitchen.

He wasn't even acknowledging her and she knew he was angry now. She only frowned more in her seat as we all waited for him to come back.

He did a few minutes later and looked at me.

"Hey Dani, will you take her I've got to run to the store for something." He asked as I nodded and got up to take the baby.

"I'll be here." I said as he chuckled a little kissing me briefly.

"Love you." He said as I smiled at him in reply.

"I love you too." I agreed as he grinned at me and went to the door.

"I can go with yo-" He shut the door and Jess was cut off.

"He hates me." She said as Dan rolled his eyes.

"He doesn't hate you, he's just a little mad." He said as she frowned at her boyfriend.

But he just kissed her softly and her eyes shut. When he did pull away it seemed to make her feel a little better.

"He still hates me." She said as he gave her a look.

I carried Scarlett back to the couch and sat down.

"There all crazy huh, say I'm the only mellow one around here." I cooed as the baby made a small sound.

I couldn't understand it, but still she said something.

"Yes you are." I agreed smiling as I moved her arm a little.

She kicked her legs and I grinned at her as she kept going. It didn't hurt me being she was so small but still it was so cute.

I looked over to see Jess laid on Dan's shoulder scowling a little as his arm was around her side. But her eyes were on the wall in front of her and I raised a eyebrow.

"Hormones." He mouthed as I nodded and looked away.

Glad that wasn't me anymore, but I did feel bad for her. I mean if it was me I would want my twin to say congrats.

I would just want him to talk to me, this is a big thing and it's meant to be shared. But she ran and know well yeah.

He came back a few minutes later with a bag as he shut the door going into the kitchen.

"Was that dad." I asked her Hazel eyes to the kitchen as I stood up.

"Let's go find him." I said as she gargled and I walked in the room.

He was putting stuff away as she gargled loudly at his body. He turned to face us and smiled at the baby.

"Hi Scarlett." He said waving as she lifted her arm up.