Picnic

JOSH

"Scarlett, Sebastian. We gotta get going." I called as I heard footsteps down the stairs.

The two twins running to stop in front of me.

"Come on, let's get shoes on." I said as they both nodded and I lifted them up.

They squealed and laughed as I smiled setting them down.

"Josh, are you torturing the kids again." Dani asked raising a eyebrow as I shook my head.

"Not at all Dear." I said as she looked me over.

"Mommy." Scar said running to hug Dani's legs.

"Hi honey." Dani said as she patted her back.

The kids now almost 2 actually. Yeah they were getting up there. They are 22 months old.

Dani smiled a little and picked the little girl up so we could work on her shoes and I finished Seb's.

"There you go buddy, go get your coat." I said softly as he nodded at me in reply.

"Yes daddy," He agreed as I smiled kissing his forehead.

Scar went off also and Dani stood next to me.

"What took you so long." I asked as she shrugged at me.

"Forgot my rings, still getting used to them." She said as we looked down at her hands.

The diamond ring and then matching band to light up her finger. I smiled a little at the rings as she did to.

"Well you shouldn't lose those, I spelt a lot of money on them." I said as she rolled her eyes kissing me quickly.

"We're done." The kids said as we walked to them.

They still couldn't zip the coats so we had to for them. But that was very hard as they like ran off to the car.

To buckle them selves in as I drove to the park. Where I saw the couple waiting for us.

"Hey guys." Dani said as we got out and she took Scarlett's hand.

I had Seb's and they smiled at us.

"Hey, you guys ready." Dan asked as we nodded looking down.

"Hi Alex." I said to the little boy who waved a little.

"Hi." He said softly as I smiled at him and his sister.

Dan and Jess's twins were 13 months now with Dan's dark hair and Jess's bright green eyes.

"How are you today." I asked picking up the boy.

"I'm good, how about you." He asked me and he didn't mess up this time.

He was getting good but still had trouble with a few words.

"I'm great." I smiled as I set him down feeling arms on my leg.

"Uncle Josh." Avery said as I chuckled a little.

"Hey Avery, what are you doing down there." I asked as I saw Dani take the Seb's hand.

"Not much." She said in a small little voice like normal.

I leaned down to her height as I meet her bright green eyes. They were much like mine and Jess's.

They had all your attention and you didn't have to try.

"That's my girl, go back to daddy." I said as she nodded and ran back to Dan.