Birth

DANI

I stare down at the little blue blanket and was in complete awe. After all that time and all the pain here they finally were.

Bright Hazel eyes and beautiful brown hair as I sat silent. Josh no better was smiling so brightly I think it hurt.

"You know I love you right." He said as I smiled at him briefly.

"I love you too, they look like her." I said as I felt the small ping of sadness and he nodded.

"Heather has been here the whole time, we just didn't know it." He said as I nodded at him easily.

"Yeah she has." I agreed softly as I shook the little babies arm.

His little fingers wrapped around my pinky and I wanted to like cry at the small baby.

"I'm your mommy, I'm going to spoil you so much." I cooed as he made what sounded like a gargle.

"I am never letting you date." Josh said softly looking at the little baby.

"Leave Scarlett alone." I said as he smiled at the name.

"Never." He said smiling at me "I don't have to though. Sebastian will do it for me."

"Shut up, he's gonna be a good twin. I can already see it." I said smiling at the little boy I held.

"It's nice to finally meet you." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

But then the door opened and I saw my twin.

"Hey." Dan said as I looked up at him briefly.

"Hi." I said as he came to my side sitting next to me.

On my left side as he looked down at the little baby. Sebastian who stared at him as he chuckled.

"He's so perfect." He said as he ran a finger over his face softly.

He gargles and we both smiled at the baby and he smiled back. A tiny smile but it was there and I almost died.

"Can I." Dan asked softly as I nodded at him.

"Of course." I agreed just as Jess took Scarlett from Josh.

"You are the most amazing little thing." She said smiling as I looked up to see Mom come in.

"We just got back." Mom said as we shrugged and Dan smiled at the baby.

"Your fine, were all just gawking." I said as she smiled looking over Dan's side.

"Oh how precious." She said softly as I leaned back and nodded.

"The most, there must be no Josh inside them." I said as I smirked and he smirked back.

"I don't know I was to busy inside of you." He said as I knew I had lost the fight.

He did too, the devious smirk as I nodded slowly.

"He wins, just stop he wins." Keith said as I rolled my eyes at them.

"Give me my baby." I said as he chuckled and handed me Seb.

"Here, mommy dearest." He teased as I flipped him off and smiled at the baby.

"Don't listen to grandpa, he's to old to understand." I cooed as he smiled at me in reply grinning.

"Mom's just mad, she got destroyed by dad." He said as I raised a eyebrow at him.

"He sure did destroy me Keith and boy did I loved every second of it." I shot back as even Josh snickered.