3.HATRED!!

Riya's POV:

"Riya my dear, please wake up. I am sorry for everything my Baby. Wake up dear."

Ahhhhhh!!!!! my head hurts too much. But who is crying now?? It sounds like mom. What the hell!!!! Why is she crying?? I tried hard to open my both eyes. And there she is !!

My mom is crying her heart out.
But what happened to her. Why is she crying. As I opened my eyes her expression changed. She is relived. Dad's face also shows happiness. What is going on exactly???

One minute!!!!
One minute!!!!

Last I remember that terrible word!!!! Yes. They were talking about 'MARRIAGE'.

There is no way I can marry. No I don't have any issues with concept of marriage. Like every other girl I also dream of marrying to my prince charming one day.

But what these people are thinking is just next to impossible for me. How can they even think that I will ever marry that jerk person who even don't know how to talk with another person.

I will never marry him If he is the last person on this earth.

"Riyu my Baby listen to me. You don't need to get so tensed. Because me and your dad will never take any decisions against your wish. We never did that and we never will. Please just don't take so much tension again. We are sorry beta."

"No mom. Don't cry. Please. And mom and dad I trust you guys more than myself. I love you guys. And if there is any other person I would have think about it. But no Matter what I will not marry this jer........... sorry I meant to say Dr. Oberoi. I met him today daddy and I don't like him at all. I hate him. And this is my last decision."

"Ok. If this is your last decision then we will not interfere in this."

"Thank you Daddy. I love you."

"Love you too my dear."

Husshhhh!!!!!! I always want to marry the guy choose my daddy. But not this guy. I am feeling so free now. The imagination of marrying him was so dreadful. But now it is over. With smile on my face I sleep peacefully.

"Good morning Riya."

"Good morning Adi. I love you. But byee I am busy now."

The morning is so cheerful today. After what happened yesterday I am feeling quite good now. I am feeling fresh.

I check my schedule once. I have to visit in paediatric section. And I am telling you I love children. They are so so sweet. This means I am totally going to enjoy today.

And after lunch I have this surgery that I am going to assist with that jerk. This means over and all my half day is going to be as I am in heaven and half is going be in hell.

I was about to enter ward when suddenly someone pulled me in corner with rough hands. Ahhh!!!! It hurts.

"What the hell you think you are??"

Ohh!! I can easily get this Mr. Arrogant's voice. His eyes are red with tremendous anger in it. What I did this time?? And who allow him to come in so much close to him. His proximity....... why it is affecting me this much???

Maybe because I was never so close to anyone in my life. With this pressure on my wrist also increases.

"What is your problem Mr. Oberoi??? What the hell I did this time??"

as I said this his smirk increases. I so want to punch his handsome face. Seriously Riyu!!! Handsome!!!!

"Really. Like you don't know.
Look Riya Krishnan I am telling you this thing last time. So listen carefully. I do not want to marry you no Matter what. And also I am warning you. If you dare to marry me, I will make your life a living hell. "

Now enough is enough. I pushed him so hard. His expression changes to shock but he covered it in anger again.

"First of all you filthy man do not tell me what to do. I will do whatever I want. and secondly instead of marrying you I will marry pig or lion or anyone........ but not you. I am not interested in jerk and arrogant person like you."

Wow Riyu!!!! I never knew I had this amazing voice and this amazing confidence in me.

"You better be not." He again yell
Don't stop Riyu. Say something, anything.

"And you jerk don't dare to come near me. I hate you most most in this world."

"Good for you Dr. Krishnan because feeling is totally mutual." He said with smirk on his face. His brown orbs are boring into mine.

No Riyu don't get distracted into his eyes. Look at somewhere else.

With last "Hate you" he left me.
What the hell is his problem. I will never marry this disheartened person. NEVER!!