28. DINNER

Riya's POV:

Me and Parth are dancing for 5 minutes now and I must say that this is quite peaceful now rather than overthinking about Siddharth and Naina by sitting all alone.

I can see Parth is looking at Kirti every next moment.

"So what am I Missing between you two??"

"No..m.. nothing like that. Everything is same."

"Don't start with that okayy. I know something is going on. She blushed hard when I said you guys should totally make out. Tell mee."

"Okayyy stop yelling. Actually around 8-9 days before we were in some party and we both were totally drunk. And one thing lead to other and we made out. And I don't know how but we both remember everything clearly as we have done it in our normal senses."

Whattt!!!!! "That means...."

"No I don't know if that means anything or not because Kirti being Kirti she didn't talk about that thing once. But yes some changes are there. Like whenever I see her I am having flashbacks of that moment. And she is also quite different around me. Like now she is also looking at me and smiling. I don't know if anything will happen or not but I am happy about it."

Aww!!! They both are such a cutie. I just want both of them together because they make each other super happy. I look at Siddharth and he is looking at me. I blush under his burning gaze.

"Now tell me what is exactly going on between you two? And don't even deny because we are friends and I practically tell you everything every time. Now it's your turn."

"Haha!!!! Our friendship is different. So yes let me tell you. Look Siddharth is being too nice with me. And finally it is one right path. But I have this constant fear of losing him. Maybe because I don't know if he love me yet or not.

Or maybe he will find someone more beautiful than me and he will overcome me. I don't know I don't want to lose him."

"Shhh!!!! Riya don't cry dear. This is not going to happen like ever. Because I know this man since birth. Don't even think he is going to fall for someone else.

And don't think that because he move on from his past so he can move on from you also. There is nothing like that ok. I have never seen him so happy even with her.

He become very different person when he is with you. He has that constant attention towards you if you are ok or not. And I am telling you he is going to realise his love for you soon my dear. Now don't cry. Your big brother is here always for you."

I look at him with tears in my eyes. It is like I really get someone elder to me who is telling me what is right to do. I hug him. I look at Riya and she mouthed me we love you.

"May I take her for dance."
I startle on that voice. Siddharth is here and ask Parth in most rude way. Parth offer my hand in his hand and go towards Riya. I look at him and he has smirk on his face. He is right Siddharth really got jealous.

"Are you serious Siddharth??" I cannot help but ask him with laugh.

"What do you mean?" He ask me with ignoring looking at me.

"You get jealous of Parth, don't you??"

"No Obviously why would I??"

"Really??" And I again start to laugh.

"Ok ok. I am jealous a little. Not about Parth obviously. But I just hate seeing close to someone. And that too you were hugging him so....."

"He called himself my elder brother. I never had one so it's just was too overwhelming for me."