32. CONFESSION

Riya's POV:

Too much of work and it's really good to keep my head from many things. I seriously don't want to think about all the crap going in my life and this is really a good way.

When we reached here in the morning there were some patients only. But with time patients started to come in a flow. We were literally running and finally the ends now and I am heading to my room.

Yes the room is like a small village home which is give to us for a stay of this 3 nights of residential camp.

I come inside the room wash my face and sit on the bed. All my other colleagues are gone to some function which is held by villagers for welcoming us. But I told them that I don't want to come at all.

I look at my phone again. By the way I have done this many times today to just check one message or one call from him. Maybe he is in hospital and busy too.

Will he get angry when he will know that I left without telling him?? I don't want him to know that why I am here. I should just call him and tell him that I came here in the morning and just forget to tell him that.

I take my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello Siddharth."

"Hey Riya. Hi." Why he is in such a good mood. It doesn't look like he is in hospital and busy at all.

"Are you in hospital or anywhere??"

"No no why would I ?? Look at the time. I am home now."

"Ohh!" What should I say now to him. He is not even asking why I am not at home till now. "Actually I call to tell you that I am on camp now for 3-4 days and...."

"Okk Riya..... I will call you later ok. Naina is calling me Bye."

And he cut the call. Is he serious?? My blood is literally boiling. He doesn't care if I am there or not. He is okay with whatever situation is. I thought he may be notice that I am not in the hospital or maybe I am not at home till now.

And now when I tell him that I am not coming home he gives me the worst reaction.

Or maybe this will be his life if I am not there. I hate it. I hate being like this.

And there is knock on the door. Must be someone who is again here to ask me to join them.

"I don't want to.......... Siddharth."
Ohh my god!! Am I hallucinating him?? I close my eyes and then open my eyes again. Ok. I am officially shocked now.

By the look I can easily tell he is not happy to something. He make me aside and come into the room directly.

"Siddharth you here??"

"Why?? Shouldn't I be here?"

"No. But why are you here?"

"Why??should I be with Naina right now?"

"Whatt? No what I mean that I called you before 5 mins and you said....."

"Yes I said I am with Naina."

"Huh!!!" I am not exactly getting what he is trying to say exactly.

"Don't look at me like this Riya. I get to know about yesterday and not only that but also about all these days when you were not okay with Naina."

Who the hell tell him all these things??

"Look Siddharth it's nothing like that. I don't have any problem with Naina. Like I feel some insecurities but that's not too much. Look....."

He just walk up to me and place finger on my lips to shut me down. He has tears in his eyes which I have last seen when his mother died.

"You know Riya. It hurts. It hurts when you are falling for someone and that someone does not trust you enough to tell them their insecurities.

I am not saying that you should not feel uncomfortable with me surrounding someone you not like. But I just want that you tell me this. I don't want you to run away like you did in the morning.

What did you think when you left me alone and come for this camp?? Do you still think that I will be there happy without you?? What is the use of this all thing if you don't even know me properly.

You know some days before you told me that you don't need to force yourself Siddharth to tell you how much I love you. But you don't know that I was forcing myself to not reciprocate you my feelings because I was planning something.

But you know what Screw that planning and listen to me carefully. I love you Dr. Riya Siddharth Oberoi. And maybe I love you more than anyone else in the world. And surely that is not going to vanish with just a dinner with someone else."

"Siddharth." I whisper to him. He is angry at me for leaving like this. His phone start to ring. He take his phone outside and Naina is calling him.

He keep the phone on loudspeaker looking at me and I am feeling so bad.

"Yes Naina."

"Siddharth, I want to talk with Kirti urgently. I tried calling her also. Please."

He look at me and give me phone and left the room.

"Hello Naina."

"Hussshhh.... Thank God Riya. Look I got to know what happened and...."

"No no Naina. It was misunderstanding."

"No please Riya. Let me say. I don't know you were keeping all this things inside you from I don't know so long time.

Look Riya yes what Kirti told you was right I had crush on Siddharth way long back time and Kirti used to tease us.

That time he had a girlfriend you know about her right. And she was really a bitch. I always thought that he will see her true Colours soon and then he will see me that how much happy I can make to him.

I waited for many years to that just one day when they will be apart. And when that day come, he choose me but only as a friend. He never sees me like that. I try to break his walls but he never allowed me. And I got to know that he can never be mine and I moved on.

And now when I meet him that day in hospital I never thought that I will see this Siddharth again in my life. He was smiling and happy. You changed him Riya. He loves you a lot.

And about me I have a boyfriend now whom I love so so much. Actually I am planning surprise this weekend to let you guys meet him.

And one more thing it's from the friend who loves his best friend a lot. Never leave him. What he is now is because of you."

"I am so sorry Naina." I start to cry. I remember everything that I thought about her.

"No please no. We are friends right. And I am moving to new apartment tomorrow morning."

"No.no. At least wait till we come back. I want to discuss many things with you."

"Okay okay. Fine. Now go and make up with your lover boy. That man just want you to hold in his arms and nothing more. First time in my life I saw him crying. Go."

"Yess."

I cut the call and see open door. Its time for us to be together Siddharth.