25. LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Riya's POV:

This whole day is so beautiful. Though I have some misunderstanding but the way he cleared all his emotions is so heart touching for me.

We are lying completely on the ground same as last time looking at stars. But it's too late now. I need to make something to eat. Then we have to sleep early also because then we have early shift in morning.

"Let's go." I said to him.

"Yeah! Yeah let's go. I will make something today."

"Whoa!! What?? You and cooking."

"Excuse me Dr. Riya. Yes me and cooking. For your information I do masterchef level cooking. And how can you not remember I made breakfast and lunch for you when you were ill."

"Oops!! Right. That was super delicious."

"I know I know. Let's go home. I will make delicious dinner and I am sure you can't stop kissing my fingers." And he wink at me.

One minute. Are we flirting with each other now??

My cheeks turn instant red with that comment. He must have notice it as he start to laugh.

It was indeed a happy day. We come home with a smile on our face and then literally he made the entire dinner and it is super delicious. We also had chitchat with each other about my past and friend's his friends.

After dinner we went to each others room. The entire day is running in front of eyes as a flashback.

The day was so beautiful. Throughout the day I was smiling continuously. When I had marriage with him I never thought that this day will ever occur in my life.

The way he used to yell at me at each and everything. The way his eyes filled with rage. I never thought that he will start to like me.

And today!!!! He told me that he like me. I can't stop blushing. Will we also become the lovey dovey couple???

Suddenly the is knock on the door and I come out of my lala land.

"Siddharth you here now?? Are you ok ?"

"Uhh!! Yes Riya actually I can't sleep properly. Will you come into my room?"

"WHATT??" I asked him in shock.

" No no. I mean to say let's watch movie or any series or let's talk. And if you are sleeping then it's ok. I will watch something on my own. Sorry to disturb. You sleep."

"Wait. Shhh!! Why are you doing it like me?? You are acting like me when I get confused! Haha!! No I am not sleeping let's watch or talk."

"Yess." He smile at me.

It was little awkward for start but the. We watched series together. After 2 hrs still there is no ray of sleep on our eyes.

"I still remember the day when you told me not come in your room no matter what!"

He look at me silently.
"That was.....I seriously don't have any explanation for that. I am sorry for what I said and what I did in past. I was in the state that I don't want anyone close to me. I am really sorry for all that."

"No Siddharth please. Don't feel guilty ok. It was not only you. I used to hate you a lot also. We were in that phase where we hate to even look at each other. And now..."

I look into his eyes and he is also looking into mine. This is getting awkward now.

"I think I should go now. Its late."

"Wait Riya." He keep his hands on mine and stop me.

"What??"

"Uhh!!! I think, I mean will you sleep here with me. Means not only sleep will you shift here. This is not only my room this is our room. I know I act like jerk before and I told you to never come into this room. But now I want to correct my mistake. This is our room. Please."

I listen each and every word coming from his mouth silently. Is this day even real?? I don't want it as a dream.

"Is this real Siddharth?? I mean you know right what are you talking??"

"Hell yeah. Its up to you."

He take one pillow and place it on my side. He lay down on his side looking at me. I don't know what exactly was I thinking but after some time I also laid on the other side looking at him.
He smile at me and I smile back. I don't know after some time I went into my dream land.

Siddharth's POV:

I look at her sleeping figure silently. I know I have made tremendous mistakes in the past. And now I want to correct it all as early as possible.

And this girl is making me crazy at whole different level. I never thought that I will feel something for someone but I do feel for her. When she is around me I start to smile. I even started to say sorry to each and everything. I want her around me for all the time.

I want her to be in my room. To keep her clothes in my cupboard together. Whenever we will disagree on things in future I want her to tell me to not come in this room authoritatively. I want to experience each and everything with her.

I slid her strands of hair behind her ear. She is so beautiful. How did I not see her beauty in all these days. I still remember when I see her first days I thought her as a reckless girl but it was always something that pull me towards her.

And today I confess that I like her. I want to do it from many days but I don't know how to. And today after my confession to her I can clearly see how happy she is!!

I keep my hands on her cheek. I want to see her smile all time.

I don't know when I sleep with smile on my face.