9. PARTY

Riya's pov

"Let's go na Riyu plz please please. It will be over till 11 and I promise will drop you home. If you want I can come and talk to uncle and aunt. Let's go na. Plzzzzz............"

Uff!!!!!! This girl. "Ok." I said forcefully. She started to dance like a mad girl then kiss me on the cheeks and then left. She is really mad.

There is some post wedding party hosting by one of the staff member and everyone is invited there. I don't want to go just because Mr jerk will be there. I just want to live happily at home. But no!! now I have to go.

As I entered home Mr arrogant is completely ready in his black tuxedo looking like a Greek god. I didn't say anything and just entered my room.

I wear black full length gown. And yup I am looking quite good. My phone started to ring and I pick it up without seeing the caller ID.

"Hey girl where are you?? I am outside in the car come fast. Otherwise I'll come inside and will drag you out."

"Ohh then really come na. Maai will be so happy to se......... ......." SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maai who is maai??? Ohh did you mean aunty. I would love to visit her. Wait I'll come....."

"NO NO don't. I'll be outside in 5 min. You don't come I mean there are lots of relatives here they will ask you 'shaadi kab karoge beta ??' hehe 😂😂😂😂. So wait outside only."

"Ok. As you say."

I ran down stairs and bump into Mr Oberoi. He was going to yell at me. But I stopped him.

"Plz plz take me to my parents house. It's urgent."

"What happened Dr Riya??? Any problem at home??"

"Will tell you everything in the car. Let's go."

I just take his hands and take him outside. I told him every thing in the car and he gave me 'are you insane' look. As always I ignore him and looked outside.

He stopped the car at backkdoor of my bungalow. And then left without saying a word.

"Hiii Adu."

"Hii you are looking like a princess."

" Thank you and You are also looking hot. Let's go now."

We reached venue in half n hour. He was already there talking with Dr. Aashika. Suddenly he saw me and gave me blank look as if he don't even know me.

"Don't the look great together?" Aditi asked suddenly.

"Hmm." Don't know why but there is sudden pang of jealousy arised inside me. Really Riyu. You can't be jealous. Stop behaving like this.

"Hello Dr Riya"; Dr Lee greeted me.

"Hello Dr."

"May I have a dance with you?? " He asked and I was shocked. I looked at Mr Oberoi and he was looking at me. I was about to say no but then I saw aashika takes him on the dance floor and he didn't stop her.

"Why not Dr Lee . Let's go."

Dr Lee takes me on the dance floor. I kept one hand on his shoulder and one in his hand. I can see Mr Oberoi's eyes over his shoulder. There is fire in his eyes. As our eyes meet he swings aashika and gave me smirk. Jerk 10 Riyu 0.

So you want it as a game then take it Mr Oberoi. I too started to dance professionally with Dr Lee. Riyu 100.

We were dancing for a while now. Dr. Lee is funny guy. He cracked one of his joke and I can't help but started to laugh loudly.

"May I have a dance with MISS Riya??" Dr Oberoi came suddenly and asked loudly with more loudness on Miss.

"Ya sure." So sweet Dr Lee.

We were dancing. He was looking directly into my eyes. I had different tingling sensation in my whole body. Not just butterflies but complete zoo is in my stomach. Something is happening to me.

"Let's go. I think it's late now." I said dragging myself out of his embrace. Out of this unknown emotions.

He gave me blank look and said," ohh right now you are not having nice time. Let's go" and he left.
Why this man always says something alien and then left without explaining.

In the car also we didn't talk anything with each other. As he came home he go to his room and smash the door.

OK. I got it. He is angry on something. But I don't know what it is. And hence I am going to leave it.

Good night Mr Oberoi. I said and sleep peacefully.