10. part 1-BIRTHDAY

Riyu's pov

After that party incident he is behaving quite strangely with me. I don't know what is happening to him. He didn't even say single word with me. But who cares?

What I actually Care about is my birthday. Yup tomorrow is my birthday and I m hell excited about that. I just love to celebrate my birthday. I love surprises given by my friends. Actually sometimes I help them for my surprise parties.
Every year I make cake by my own hand and with all I cut it. I just love my handmade Choco cake.

And today also I am going to make it. I'll cut it with maai and maybe with Dr Oberoi also.

"Good evening Mr. Oberoi. " I greet him but he didn't say even a word back. How rude!!
But he is looking te tensed. Actually he is tensed from last 2-3 days. But today............. Don't know maybe I am over thinking about it.

I had my dinner. He didn't come for dinner. Looks like he had locked himself in his room. It's11 pm now. Let's start for cake.

Adu called me, "so start with your birthday cake."

"Yup babes😁😁"

"You know you are strange girl. Who become so much excited for their own birthday. But then too enjoy. "
"Yup byyy."

In next 40-50 minutes I made yummiest chocolate cake. I called MAAI. I called him too but he didn't come from his room. It's 12 pm now. Maai wished me. And kissed me on the forehead. At that same time my phone started to ring with my parents no. on it.

I talked with maa and paa after so many days. I cried a lot on the phone. They again said sorry and I couldn't take it anymore. I said sorry to them for my such rude behavior. We talked for long time.

After that I cut my cake with maai. And now I need to take this cake to Mr Oberoi. I am sure when he will eat my chocolate cake his all anger will fade away.

I am outside the door. OK 1 2.....3go Riyu. You can do this. I bang on his door twice or thrice.

"Mr. Oberoi open the door. Open........ Open........ OPEN....."

He opens the door angrily. He is looking in devastated state. His eyes are extremely red with swollen face like he cried for don't know what time.

"What happened Mr. Oberoi?? Is everything okay???? Why.............Why are you crying??"

He looked at me and suddenly his eyes turn towards cake in my hand.

"What kind of girl you are.....Such a bitch. You are the worst person who come in my life. How can you be so insensitive.

You made cake on this day. What the hell. You know just do one thing for me. Don't show me your face for this day. Just go."

With that he throws the cake from my hand and close the door with loud bang.

What the hell happened. Don't know why but I sit there only and started to cry.

"Riyu beta just don't cry. Get up and come with me." And maai took me from there.

"Don't cry Riyu beta. Stop crying. It's not your fault but understand his condition also. Today is Raj oberoi's death day. "

I looked at her shockingly. Shit and I took cake to him. Seriously what a bitch I am. I am too much ashamed of myself.

"Don't think too much beta. You were not knowing anything. But today is his father's deathday not only that but today is also the day when she left him. So just don't get hurt by his words. Gn beta sleep."

I am extremely wrong this time. I cried all night. He is right I shouldn't show my face to him. I called in the hospital for early shift and left home for work at 5. While leaving I come in front of his door and promised that I will not show my face to to him for whole day. I promise you Mr. OBEROI.