12. AWKWARD SITUATION

Riya's pov

Kirti and Parth left after dinner yesterday. Mr. Oberoi has became extremely irrited because of Dr Lee. The tension between me and Dr Oberoi is less than previous. At least we talk to each other once in a day.

He gives me lift for hospital every day. But still not OK with idea of telling about our marriage to anyone and I am completely fine with it.

Maai come in my room and suddenly asked for my marriage photo album.

"Maai why do you want it??"

"Aree beta, I have never seen it. I want to see how you and baba were looking in that. Show it to me."

I seriously don't know where the hell it is. Because firstly we did normal court marriage. And secondly I was not even in the state to even look if anyone is taking photographs or not. But due to maai's continuous insist I go to Mr Oberoi.

"Mr. Oberoi. May I come inside??" I seriously can't take a risk of going inside without his permission.

" Yes. Please come. And why did you ask like I am your teacher and you are entering into classroom."

"Actually I prefer to ask it that way rather than just barge inside and then hear your continuous shouting."

" Look Dr Riya I already said sorry because I know what I did was completely wrong. You can come inside with just a normal knock on the door."

"OK. By the way Mr Oberoi maai......."

"Stop calling me Mr Oberoi. I mean it's decided to be friends right then call me Sid or Siddharth. Because none of my friends call me Mr Oberoi. "

"Ok Mr...M.... Siddharth. Actually Maai wants to see our marriage album. And I don't know if we have any or not. So I just come to ask you if we have one."

"Yes actually we have. Maa wants it. After the marriage she gave it to me. It is in the suitcase there which is on the cupboard there."

"OK. I'll take it."

I take nearby small table and stand on it. But to my normal  5.2 height it is very difficult to even touch the suitcase. I tried to get it by jump and Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhh my god I am falling down. Here comes my death. Byee everyone. Hii god. Byee Mr Oberoi also. Sorry if I have ever done wrong deeds. But why I am not feeling any pain. Must be I am already dead. I am feeling that I fell on some cute teddy bear. I hug it more forcefully.

I open my eyes slowly one by one. And woah !!!! I can see Mr. Oberoi's face. I touched his nose. Ohh so he is real. I see him by widened eyes.

"Uhhh!! Dr Riya will you please get up. Actually I just come to save you from falling. But it went wrong and you fell upon me. Please get up."

I was too much into his eyes rather than listening what he is saying. I always have something for his eyes. His eyes are something different.

"I want to paint your eyes. They are too much beautiful."

"What!!!!!!!! What are you talking about??"

"Ohh sorry Mr Oberoi. I was............."

"How many times I have to tell you don't call me Mr Oberoi."

"Then you also Start to call me Riya and not Dr Riya"

"Ok. Riya. But plz get up now. "

Ohh!!Shit yes right. I try to get up. But because of my hand underneath him I again fall upon me. But this time the situation is completely different. His face is dangerously close to mine. His breath is fanning over my complete face. My mind is continuously telling me to get up. But both of our eyes are stick to each other like a magnet. Not only me but he is also searching something in my eyes. I can hear the background romantic music. As always complete zoo was there in my stomach.

Don't look into his eyes Riyu. See somewhere else. Uhh but Why my eyes are not moving anywhere else. It is seriously like a magnet.

Suddenly door bell rings like a band twice thrice. I get up in hurry. "I'll check who it is." And he left the room.

Shit what was that. He must be angry again. I closed the door behind his back and start to breathe heavily till it become normal.

Why this happen?? My head is going to explode due to this much the thinking. Now only we are starting our friendship but this ruins everything.

"Hey Riyu open the door " Kirti yelled from outside for fifth time now. Finally I open it.

"Hey. Hii let's go outside."

We come outside and sit with others. Siddharth is.........I don't think now I should call him Siddharth. I must start with Mr Oberoi again. We both are not talking to each other for complete time. There is some awkwardness between us. Kirti somehow notice this.

"Why you two are not talking with each other ??"

"Ohhh nothing like that Kirti" I said to her.

Suddenly Mr Oberoi stands and say something to Parth. After that he left without even telling me anything.

"What is this deal between you and Sid?? And I am telling you plz don't start again with nothing happened thing. Tell me. Look I know Sid from childhood and I know when he is avoiding someone. I also notice some blush on his cheeks. Just tell me I am too much excited about it."

"Plz stop. Nothing happened like what you are thinking. We............... Uhhh............We... actually caught in the awkward situation. I mean he fell upon me and we were just looking into each other's eyes for 2-3 min. Only this ."

" Ohhh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHH MY GOD!!!!!! this is amazing. Everything will be okay now. Wow 😍 😍"

"Stop your thoughts yaar. Nothing will happen between us. He can never like me in that way. "

"Are you mad?? How can you say anything like that?? Don't you remember shopping incident?? How jealous he was!!!"

" He and jealous. No not at all. He was just irritated because of Dr Lee. Nothing else."

"Are you like blind or what ??? He was extremely jealous. That's why he came there where you and Dr Lee were shopping."

Maybe she is right. He always gets angry whenever I talk with Dr Lee.

" Ok. Let's assume he gets jealous. Then what about the? I don't like him at all."

" Are you serious about it?? Anyone can tell that you like him by just the way you look at him. Just think about it and tell me don't you like him????"

"Uhhhhh!!!!!!!! No I don't and that's final."

"Ok. Then let's play a jealousy game tomorrow. I'll come with you in a hospital. Actually I am also joining from tomorrow. You will get answers of all your questions. I promise. "

OK. I do not like him, don't I?? Yup let's wait for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get answers of all my questions.