18. CAMPFIRE

Riya's pov

Yesterday was so so stressful. I told everything about us to Aditi. She left me there without giving me a single reaction from her side. I realized my love for Siddharth. Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! So much of drama in your life Riyu. I think I am the part of some drama of television.

And now my headache. Today I came hospital early in the morning and did 2 surgeries. And now I think my head is going to burst with so much stress. Adu was there with me in 2nd surgery and she act in complete professional way. I am not liking this.

I am not blaming her for acting like this. We are practically sisters from different mothers. We never lie to each other. But telling her about my marriage is not only my decision to take. Siddharth never wants it. I don't know when he will be okay about this but I'll wait for that day.

"RIYAAAAAAA" Dr. Aashika comes here. Ohh plz god. I don't want to hear her any blabbering today. Seriously .

"What Dr. Aashika??"

"We all are going for camping today."

"Uhh!!! Actually Dr Aashika the thing is I can't seriously come today. My head is hurting like hell. I can't even concentrate in normal hospital crowd. So I come here in rest room."

Adu enters the rest room and she looks at both of us. She smile towards Dr Aashika but completely ignored me.

"No Dr Riya. You can't do this. You have to come."

" Plz Dr Aashika try to understand this. I can't come." Someone plz make her understand the situation.

"Ok then." Thank god to make her agree.

Suddenly Aditi come towards us and said," Yes you are right, Dr Aashika. Don't force her. By the way I heard that you managed to agree Dr. Oberoi. He is coming right."

"Yes. And I am so happy."

Aditi just gave me a look and left.

"Byee Dr. Riya"

""Uhh..... Wait Dr Aashika. I think my headache is mild now. I will also come. "

"Ohh!!! Wow it's good. Byee then. Will directly meet you in the evening. Bye. Bye."

I bid her bye. I am so so angry. He still doesn't feel a single thing for me. He didn't even inform me that he is going. And why would he?? I am nothing to him. Aaaahhhhh....... My head. I should listen some peaceful music. I take out my mobile from the bag. And there are 3 missed calls and 5 messages from Siddharth. I open it.

-Where are you. I need to talk with you.

-Are you ok. Why are you not answering my calls??

-Look Dr Aashika asked me for camping today. I told her no. But she was too much clingy about this. So I just told her okay.

- We will decide about it. And if You're interested then only we will go. Or we will go to some other place.

-When you will see these msgs. Plz reply or make a call.

I was just smiling and blushing all the time. This is the first time he message me. And I am feeling like I am on the top of this world. I so want to call her. But I don't know what to say. I.......I just message back him.

- Yup we will go. And thank you for asking me my opinion also.

I was so happy. My headache is seriously vanished. He asked my opinion and that was seriously a big thing for me. Yeah Riyu don't worry there is still a ray of hope. My mind start imaging what to wear 😂.